Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Th14 and Th13 in vary cheap price For personal problem I will sell this base

Discussion on Th14 and Th13 in vary cheap price For personal problem I will sell this base within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Th14 and Th13 in vary cheap price For personal problem I will sell this base

Th14
Level - 234
King - 71 / 5 skin
Qeen - 80 / 4 skin
Grand warden - 55 / 4 skin
Royal Champion - 40 / 2 skin
All troops Max

Picture -

Price - 160$

Language - English

Contact via Gmail -

Th 13
Level -213
King - 75
Qeen - 75
Grand warden -50
Royal Champion - 25
More than half troops max

Builderbase all troops Max king Max

Pictures -

Price - 130$

Contact me as soon as possible.
Old 11/04/2021, 02:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened
Old 11/04/2021, 09:11   #3

Then how to contact with me .

Tags
cheap price, for sell, th13, th14

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MAX TH14 BEST PRICE ON MARKET(FULL OGE)
03/09/2022 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Contact Discord: kilo#7836 (no nitro) ALWAYS Confirm on site (I also posted this on ogu where i have many vouches and reps) Haven't touched this game in almost a month, logged in today to get some screen shots for the accounts. Selling because obviously I don't play this at all anymore INFO: OGE (full access) Comment offers If you cant really see the pics on links(best on pc) then just contact my discord.
[Selling] ANDROID/IOS TH14 LEVEL204 / SEMI MAX BASE / MAX ALL HEROES / UNLOCK ALL PETS
09/04/2021 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
TH14 LEVEL204 / SEMI MAX BASE ✔️ANDROID/IOS ✔️Builders - 5 ✔️Max all heroes - 80/80/55/30 ✔️Unlock 4pets / with 1max pets
Th14 th13 maxed
08/12/2021 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
I sell a TH14 Clash of Clans account with 20+ hero skins. Send offers please My discord Zest2Orange#8036
New Server KSASRO Vary Nice Server D13 Cap 130 PVP Free Silk and all item
05/05/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Register: DwonloadFullClient:http://www.multiupload.nl/TESV 4EMZU7 DwonloadMediaPk2:Multiupload.nl - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Skills are now lvl 120 No Teleport Lag No Switch Lag No PvP Lag New Custom Shops with new items Better and fixed Trading system Working towards 100% Balanced Chinese/Euro Races
Get rid of lag (Results May Vary)
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
okay guys this is a little trick i use to get rid of lag, ive tried on my computer and several others and it only did not work for 2 of them ( i tried it on exactly 9 computers) If you're experiencing laggage just go to your enemy list and keep clicking till you get network lag, click ok and everything should run faster *dont flame me, I am a noob and like i said it may not work for you but it worked for me on several occasions on several different computers*