Sell TH10 LVL 129 - Nearly MAX TH10 Account - NAMECHANGE - 26 & 20 Heroes 05/17/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies I am selling a Clash of Clans Account (Lvl129) with E-Mail & E-Mail Password.
If you are interested add me in Skype: hias00011
I only accept Paysafecard and i only want to trade with MM delikanli !
The price is about 75+€
[Trading] Good th10 looking too trade for th8 or th9 11/30/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 4 Replies I have a nice th10 looking to trade level 120 I'm so bored of it looking too trade for a th8 or th9 if interested kik username itsbones29
[Selling] Th10, Level 105, Max Th9 Defenses, lvl8 walls. 03/23/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies Jo...
Labor ist aufm max stand von Th9, also auf Th9 alles gemaxxed gehabt.
Alle Verteidigungen + Fallen sind auf dem maximallevel von Rathaus 9.
Bin jetzt auf Th10 gegangen, alle Gebäude davon sind schon gebaut.
Sofortkauf 50€.
Skype: minecraftniclas
(Android)