Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rathaus/Townhall level maxed

Discussion on Rathaus/Townhall level maxed within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rathaus/Townhall level maxed

Hallo Community,
Verkaufe mein Clash of clans Dorf für 200 €. Der Preis ist verhandelbar. Als Zahlungsmittel nehme ich nur Google Play oder PayPal. Bei Interesse einfach bei mir melden. Bis zum Verkauf wird der Account weitergespielt.

Old 05/17/2018, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Guten Tag,
Tauschen Sie diesen Account gegen einen Fortnite Account im wert von circa 200 Euro plus einen Clash Royale Account mit 8 Legendären Karten?
Habe leider nicht genug Geld, Vielen Dank im Voraus!

MfG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rathaus 8 max/ Townhall 8 maxed
02/02/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Servus Com, verkaufe meinen Clash of Clans Account. Der Account wird MIT google mail verkauft! Name change wurde nicht benutzt und ist noch vorhanden, der Account wurde auch NICHT auf IOS übertragen, was also noch möglich wäre. :) In 2T und 6h is das Rathaus auf 9. Alles ist maxed, bis auf die Teslas und eine paar Mauern. http://i.epvpimg.com/EVCff.jpg Suche in erster Linie e*gold oder eine Banküberweisung :)
[Selling] Semi Max townhall 10 and great townhall 9!
06/08/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 4 Replies
Before I tell you what the accounts consist of, do not bother messaging me if : 1. You are not willing to go first. 2. Attempting to scam. 3. Won't show proof that you have money to pay for accounts. 4. Or if you are wanting to trade. Will provide proof of both accounts when you message me on k..i...k (My kik is "kingof_nigeria" First account: Townhall 9 - recently upgraded level 86
[Selling] MAX townhall 8 and semi-max townhall 10 for sale.
05/21/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a fully MAXED townhall 8 and a decent townhall 10. Message me on k...i...k if you want to buy: My kik is "Kingof_nigeria"- I will provide screenshots of both accounts once you message me. push