Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL~TH7¤Level 64¤MAXED¤1406 GEMS¤NAME CHANGER AVAILABLE¤

Discussion on SELL~TH7¤Level 64¤MAXED¤1406 GEMS¤NAME CHANGER AVAILABLE¤ within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL~TH7¤Level 64¤MAXED¤2252 GEMS¤NAME CHANGER AVAILABLE¤

Information

Sonstiges
8x Halloween Cauldron je 75k Elixier (600k)
4x X-Mas Tree je 75k Gold (300k)
Ressourcen fast voll
Juwelen 2252
Namensänderung verfügbar
Mit Google Account (Änderbar zu iOS)

[COLOR="Red"Tausche nur gegen 30€ Mediamarkt/Saturn Gutschein.Bei Interesse einfach melden.Nach wünsch werden screens an euch gesendet als Beweis.[/COLOR]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Lvl113][Almost Maxed TH9 with 1k gem][Name Changer still Available]
10/28/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my almost maxed TH9 with 1k gems Name changer still available RFS: I don't have time farming and want to focus all my attention at work. PM me your price. If you're in the Philippines, tell me where can we meet. http://i.imgur.com/Z35AAfl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/y5zCs0q.png
[Selling] LEVEL 92,2013 xmas Tree,Namechange avaliable,75% maxed th9,5builder,1750+ gems
06/13/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 14 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen CoC Account der Level 92 ist und welches ich seit 2012/2013 habe. Es hat 5 Bauhütten und noch um die 1800+Gems die jeden Tag mehr werden. Außerdem ist noch Namechange verfügbar. Dorf: Pic-Upload.de - Town.jpg Pic-Upload.de - TownTrees.png Truppen: Pic-Upload.de - Troops.png Noch verfügbare Juwelen(Achievements):
Want To sell molten wow acc 8 max level classes all proffessions maxed.
09/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says.. anyone who is interested - pm me for more info.
Someone Is Selling TS2 Accounts Maxed Level Maxed Gears & More
07/26/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add [email protected] to your msn he's selling ts2 accounts maxed level. max gears and much more. Please if you add him and he asks you how did you hear about us say that your were told buy Kyle. If you buy account and you say that you heard from me you get 20% discount off. How does it work? Example 135$ for an account you pay half now and you get the account and you can change the info ETC and pay the other half later or pay 10$ a month until you pay off.