Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steady Aim frage

Discussion on Steady Aim frage within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Steady Aim frage

Um Ruhige hand Pro freizuschalten benötigt man 150 Abschüsse aus der Hüfte. Jetzt hab ich getestet was mir schon komisch vorgekommen ist. Ich geh in die knie und hab 4 stück erledigt aber dann hat er mir als fortschritt nur 1 mehr angezeigt. Hab ich da evtl irgendwas falsch verstanden?

Danke Amaru1338
Old 12/14/2010, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Du darfst eben die Zielvorrichtung nicht benutzen, dann sollten die Kills auch gewertet werden!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2010, 20:41   #3

elite*gold: 1
Aus der Hüfte schießen ist wenn du nicht die Zielvorrichtung benutzt also z.b. Kimme und Korn
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2010, 20:49   #4

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by menan View Post
Du darfst eben die Zielvorrichtung nicht benutzen, dann sollten die Kills auch gewertet werden!
Klasse. es Funktioniert! Danke dir.... das hätten sie aber auch dazu schreiben können.
Old 12/14/2010, 21:58   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,079
Irgedwo in der Kampagne wird das erklärt, aber es ist wirklich blöd geschrieben.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Immortal and Steady
09/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I know that immortal protects weapons from going byebye and steady protects them from getting durability XX% reduce and repair invalid, but at one point is the item at risk for each? Like if you + an item 4->5 with no protection blues, what are the risks? 5->6? etc. Like when is the cutoff point when these factors come into play. Thx in advance.
Plz help me with stones of steady
08/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi ppl, i want to improve the crit of my 9dg wep from 9 to 12. To prevent any assimilation i will use stones of steady, which prevent assimilation. But i dont know if the attribute steady also prevents the crit from decreasing! So i need to know if i can improve the crit without risk as long as i have steady on the wep or if the crit nevertheless can decrease for; example from 9 to 6. thx 4 answers
Immortal/Lucky/Steady
07/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What do they mean? I searched but could not find it
Steady Shot Macro
06/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
Here is a macro to increase your DPS by a decent amount that I'm sure you're all well aware of. /castsequence reset=3 Steady Shot, Auto Shot This Macro will start casting your auto shot and your steady shot at the same time. Meaning they are gonna run on the same castsequence. However if you were having trouble trying to time it flawlessly with Kill Command here is another macro, guaranteed to give you a better bang for your buck: /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() /castsequence reset=3...