Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Perma bo7

Discussion on Perma bo7 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Perma bo7

Hi guys was wondering if there was a ban wave of sort? I’m on dma with xim mku and I have no woofer at all playing completely clean. Today while I was in a game of warzone servers disconnected and got hit with a perm . Keep in mind definitely not raging at all . Been playing really smart for the past 4 weeks until today I got the message was wondering if anyone else received anything ?
tsaleh0426 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Same here lol
skeith25 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
No wayyy bro I’ve asked others and they said no there fine . I was thinking maybe it was the xim? I know ac said they cracking down on that
tsaleh0426 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I dont think it was the xim. Alot of my friends using that and still playing right now.
skeith25 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Ahh so do you think it was a manual review at this point being a lot of ranked matches as well might of cooked me
tsaleh0426 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥 AFK Bot Lobby BO7 - Fast farm on All Platforms - PC/Xbox/PlayStation BO7 Lobbies🔥
09/14/2026 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
https://crazycapystore.com/wp-content/uploads/2025 /12/AFK-Bot-Lobby-BO7-2.jpg.webp AFK Bot Lobby BO7 – Black Ops 7 Multiplayer (All Platforms) Looking for a safe and effective way to level up in Call of Duty: Black Ops 7 without risking bans or using cheats? AFK Bot Lobby BO7 is a professional multiplayer service by CrazyCapy, designed for fast and secure XP farming, camo grinding, and challenge completion in controlled bot-only lobbies. This service works on all platforms and does not...
[Selling] 🔲🟧🟦🔲FREE BO7 ACCOUNTS 🔲🟧 TPM SPOOFER 🟦🔲 BO7 ACCOUNTS 🔲🟦🟧🔲
12/16/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
#removed
[Selling] 🔲🟧🟦🔲 AGED NFA BO7 ACCOUNTS 🔲🟧 TPM SPOOFER 🟦🔲 BO7 CHEATS NOAH OMEGA + 🔲🟦🟧🔲
12/16/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
#removed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.