Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Coming back to cod looking for cheat

Discussion on Coming back to cod looking for cheat within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
If u talk about aimbot only I have a really good Ai software to recommend
Theshy123 is offline  
Old   #17



 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkstur1 View Post
So I havnt played since phantom overlay was a thing when it got shutdown had a hard time finding a new provider looked on the provider list and a lot of stuff detected right now so I’m wondering if it’s worth it to even come back right now are there any products right now that have good track records with detections at this point someone who’s been around for quite awhile and knows what there doing

I would pefear a cheat that offers controller support buts its not a requirement
If you didn't already, check out Aim Master. Controller support, external and streamproof on any streaming app. MW3, BO7 and MW4 in 1 license. Currently undetected and online.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #18
 
Femboys's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 422
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkstur1 View Post
So I havnt played since phantom overlay was a thing when it got shutdown had a hard time finding a new provider looked on the provider list and a lot of stuff detected right now so I’m wondering if it’s worth it to even come back right now are there any products right now that have good track records with detections at this point someone who’s been around for quite awhile and knows what there doing

I would pefear a cheat that offers controller support buts its not a requirement
Almost any cheat can have controller support if you try to use a remapper app
Femboys is offline  
Old   #19
 
Yaniko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigol2018 View Post
lol after glazing a near 1k setup for a paragraph you say this.
Chill bro
Yaniko is offline  
Old   #20



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 354
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 459
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkstur1 View Post
So I havnt played since phantom overlay was a thing when it got shutdown had a hard time finding a new provider looked on the provider list and a lot of stuff detected right now so I’m wondering if it’s worth it to even come back right now are there any products right now that have good track records with detections at this point someone who’s been around for quite awhile and knows what there doing

I would pefear a cheat that offers controller support buts its not a requirement
Go Private or DMA. Public cheats are all clapped.

PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERCS TOOLS View Post
Go Private or DMA. Public cheats are all clapped.




[]
And now private cheats is all of a sudden the goat. I wouldn't trust 99% of these private cheats. When just last.month most were giving away subs for people to try the copy paste resell cheats.

I'll wait for everyone's favorite Russian to be back up and running and hit liney up
Can'tbeatenjoinem is offline  
Old   #22
 
GemeosBSVIP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 41
The truth is that cheats that attract a lot of attention—meaning lots of people posting about them—will eventually get detected, even if they are VIP. I use an external cheat that hasn't been detected in months.
There are plenty of external cheats that have gone undetected for a long time; they just don't get as much attention or publicity.
Here’s a free tip: join Discord groups, check the cheat reviews, see how many users there are, and—boom—you're all set.
GemeosBSVIP is offline  
Old   #23



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 354
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 459
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tbeatenjoinem View Post
And now private cheats is all of a sudden the goat. I wouldn't trust 99% of these private cheats. When just last.month most were giving away subs for people to try the copy paste resell cheats.

I'll wait for everyone's favorite Russian to be back up and running and hit liney up
Lmao liney.. bahaha
PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [BEST PRICE/SAFE] COD:MW3 COD:MW2, COD:MW, COD:V, COD:CW
11/24/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Shop with the cheapest Blizzard accounts. In stock Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 26$ Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) 20$ Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 14$ Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 14$ Call of Duty: Vanguard 14$
[Selling] [BEST PRICE/SAFE] COD:MW3 COD:MW2, COD:MW, COD:V, COD:CW
11/21/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies
Shop with the cheapest Blizzard accounts. In stock Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 30$ Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) 25$ Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 14$ Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 14$ Call of Duty: Vanguard 14$



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.