Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Hypervision closed

Discussion on Hypervision closed within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
negazijee is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,843
Received Thanks: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by negazijee View Post
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
Scummy practices indeed but you should’t expect decency from scummy buisinesses, take the L and move on, no one from staff is gonna contact you to refund anything
lukedorian is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

 
elite*gold: 307
Join Date: Jun 2025
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by negazijee View Post
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
how bro wants the feds tracking victor down over his $30
cigol2018 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 46
So who has a reliable external these days?
Robsev is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Bummer, Good Run
Frosty0p is offline  
Old   #21
 
Money Trees's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 17
Sad to see another long time provider disappear. RIP
Money Trees is offline  
Old   #22

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,540
Received Thanks: 2,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by haki-666 View Post
Does anyone know them? Has anyone used them? Any recommendations?
Resellers.

Use blurred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Trees View Post
Sad to see another long time provider disappear. RIP
HV wasn't around for a "long time," but it was still one of the best options out there, so it's unfortunate that Vic decided to close it.
0x41^4 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.