Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



New to DMA

Discussion on New to DMA within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
New to DMA

I am new to DMA I understand how it works and everything but wanted to know if I should look to get regular DMA or some of the newer stuff m.2
Drippy001 is offline  
Old   #2
All the yapping!



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,143
Received Thanks: 286
Hello, try looking here:

I hope this helps.
Draco is online now  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,799
Received Thanks: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippy001 View Post
I am new to DMA I understand how it works and everything but wanted to know if I should look to get regular DMA or some of the newer stuff m.2
Regular 75t bundle with fuser and aim device, that’s it, 2nd pc if you don’t have one.
lukedorian is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] | C.xyz DMA - #1 DMA Solution | Cheapest DMA |
01/26/2025 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/XJjX36Q/DMAAD.png https://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/discord.png Get yours today! https://i.ibb.co/TYy7PHZ/dma1.png https://i.ibb.co/8btxL3V/cain-DMAimg.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.