Hey, it’s been about two years since I last cheated on COD. I noticed that Cobalt is no longer around, and that used to be my main. Is there anything currently available that’s as solid and reliable as Cobalt was?
I’m mostly semi-legit, so as long as something can last at least a day without a ban, that’s good enough for me. Ideally, it would include a spoofer and an unlock all option. This is for BO7.
Hey, it’s been about two years since I last cheated on COD. I noticed that Cobalt is no longer around, and that used to be my main. Is there anything currently available that’s as solid and reliable as Cobalt was?
I’m mostly semi-legit, so as long as something can last at least a day without a ban, that’s good enough for me. Ideally, it would include a spoofer and an unlock all option. This is for BO7.
Hey, it’s been about two years since I last cheated on COD. I noticed that Cobalt is no longer around, and that used to be my main. Is there anything currently available that’s as solid and reliable as Cobalt was?
I’m mostly semi-legit, so as long as something can last at least a day without a ban, that’s good enough for me. Ideally, it would include a spoofer and an unlock all option. This is for BO7.
If you are ok with getting banned, Dexaim still offers an unlock all, you might last a day, can’t really tell i lasted like 16 hrs
LoL yeah but he states “at least a day” like if on “any thing” hence my suggestion
I argued with supporter of DexAim about the detection, and they simply claim that DexAim isnt detected and kick me out of their discord server lol. Idk why they always claim their chair is undetected even so many people are reporting ban.
I argued with supporter of DexAim about the detection, and they simply claim that DexAim isnt detected and kick me out of their discord server lol. Idk why they always claim their chair is undetected even so many people are reporting ban.
I didn´t even bother man, 1st i left a review saying it was great on their thread here but i was only using it for 2 hours and they were listed as UD, then shortly after i got the ban like 8 hours in, so i went to the thread and said it and my comment was deleted by an admin from epvp because they pay for the sticky thread at the time, admin requested proof of payment, i DMed it to him, still said it wasn´t enough but yeah very bad experience.
but ohh well they have been removed from the legit list completely.
[Suche]Free Alternative zu Ninjagram [Biete]19 e*Gold für die erste Alternative! 11/14/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies Hey,
da Ninjagram (folgt Usern, liket Bilder, unfollow, etc.) ja leider kostenpflichtig ist, suche ich eine Alternative, die ich kostenfrei nutzen kann.
Zahle für eine hilfreiche Antwort mein restliches e*Gold.
Mfg.
[Mojang]Kauft ihr euch das Spiel Cobalt? 12/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies Hey ho habe gerade auf Youtube einen Trailer zu dem Spiel Cobalt von Mojang gesehen. Cobalt Trailer - YouTube Kauft/würdet ihr euch das Spiel kaufen?
Also ich würds mir kaufen.
Cobalt - Neues Spiel in Alpha-Phase 12/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Offizielle Seite: http://playcobalt.com/
Grüße elitepvpers Community, ich möchte euch hier das spiel Cobalt etwas näher bringen. Es ist mitunter von dem großartigen entwickler Jens Bergensten, in der Minecraft-Community auch bekannt als "Jeb_". Das Spiel ging gestern in die Alpha-Phase und kostet genausoviel wie Minecraft damals, nämlich 9.95€. Wenn ihr euch die Alphaversion kauft, müsst ihr niewieder etwas bezahlen, weder für kommende Addons nach dem Fullrelease, noch für das Fullrelease...