Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCypher
I am looking for a BO6 cheat that offers hotkey toggles for things like esp, uav, aimbot, individually. Not a toggle for all cheats at once, but separate and individually. So far I have only seen ones with a toggle for the menu to display and a toggle for Warzone items esp, although the cheat offers regular esp with no toggle. I am playing multiplayer. It’s also very difficult because almost every single cheat provider I have tried has a different actual menu than the images/showcase/description, excluding and/or adding features that weren’t advertised.
Also, I was curious if any cheat has (or if this is even possible in the current state) legit UAV integrated into the games minimap vs an external box with no background/map on it with the enemies. While this is useful to an extent, it can almost get you into trouble as you spend too much time trying to figure out exactly where the enemy is on the map instead of keeping your eyes on the game. Not sure how possible this actually is though without detection. Just curious about it.
|
Hi ShadowCypher, we offer everything you listed.
Custom mini map radar, its drag and drop so you can make it same as in game UAV since its transparent and shows players only.
We have Big Map radar too, so you can see where are all players in match.
Toggles for each tab in menu, everything can be enabled/disabled with separate keybind.
Let me know if you need more information.