I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
They got you, something of your provider got Flagged OR they flagged past permabanned users's Hwid to give them mitigations like damage nerf, splat.
If you don't know what i'm talking about, quit cheating my boi.
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
I’ll give you a straightforward answer instead of simply saying “stop cheating.” Recently, Steam issued a ban wave targeting all ranked-ready accounts being sold. This is most likely the reason for your ban. I personally lost 30 accounts, and every ranked-ready account across major marketplaces such as ********, G2G, and others was also affected. Unfortunately, these things happen, and the best option is to move forward.
If you’re interested in DMA, feel free to send me a message. I can provide honest information regarding its pricing, quality, and overall reliability.
I’ll give you a straightforward answer instead of simply saying “stop cheating.” Recently, Steam issued a ban wave targeting all ranked-ready accounts being sold. This is most likely the reason for your ban. I personally lost 30 accounts, and every ranked-ready account across major marketplaces such as ********, G2G, and others was also affected. Unfortunately, these things happen, and the best option is to move forward.
If you’re interested in DMA, feel free to send me a message. I can provide honest information regarding its pricing, quality, and overall reliability.
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
I wouldn’t say he’s wasting his time bringing people to DMA. The entry cost is steep for the average cheater most don’t have "mommy and daddy money" so it’s not really accessible to everyone. He's just showing them there are other options out there, possibly helping them avoid the struggles he’s facing now.
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
The reality is, without HV you’re always at risk of a ban. And if HV eventually gets detected by COD, that’s essentially the end for externals. At that point, your only real options will be switching to DMA or getting good at the game.
The reality is, without HV you’re always at risk of a ban. And if HV eventually gets detected by COD, that’s essentially the end for externals. At that point, your only real options will be switching to DMA or getting good at the game.
DMA idk. with all the stuff going on with val or pubg, true it is still safe for CoD with almost even no FW but for How long?, you are looking at around 500-600$ that might end up beeing useless idk, i might be wrong, just talking from what i am hearing/seeing in a lot of places.
DMA idk. with all the stuff going on with val or pubg, true it is still safe for CoD with almost even no FW but for How long?, you are looking at around 500-600$ that might end up beeing useless idk, i might be wrong, just talking from what i am hearing/seeing in a lot of places.
limited match making 09/07/2025 - Call of Duty - 23 Replies I alt+f4 2 ranked games and now when i play multiplayer i cant select a loadout or pick up weapons, i can still join ranked games but dont have weapons. This is a new account no cheats been used since aimex went down.
Account says limited match making bo6 warzone and campaign, is this a temp ban or is it cooked?
Also everytime i loadup it says TPM disabled, when its definately enabled according to windows and bios.