Quote:
Originally Posted by signin0222
I’ve tried 3boxing a few times, and it worked pretty well.
|
I tried it out and the difference in lobbies is day and night
I wonder what happen if you 4box lol and queue up in quads
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats
I’ve noticed lowering your KDA to less than 1 puts you in easier lobbies. I’d say leave your game idle for days at a time queuing random modes and dying over and over to decrease it. You don’t even need to 2box or 3box
|
But decreasing KD in order to get easier lobbies seems the hard way
You'd have to look after your hidden MMR and your skill level. Activision is measuring these statistic for your matchmaking and a way around seems really hard. Because if you play good and get the win, you will go back into these sweat lobbies