Take a look at us: , we are one of the largest and oldest DMA stores, we offer Captain products, high quality firmwares and KMBOX. Soon we will be selling MAKCM and FERRUM (alternative to KMBOX)
Thousands of reviews, fast delivery (between 3-7 business days) and top-notch support.
if not direct on software (since PO is private) try Blurred. i plan to try it when back home next week, their FN product was my favorite DMA cheat for a long time and they’re known for quality.
You should disclose that you are a reseller of Direct so that people realize you're just calling competitors "bad" or "okay" so they'll buy what you sell instead of products from your competitors
From what I was told, PO has better visuals than Direct. Everyone, even my biggest critics, told me that. I was also told that Direct has a stronger aimbot for HvH which is why I am redoing many aspects of my DMA aimbot so that it can be made stronger without high risk of SB
I think both Direct and PO are viable options. I've seen many people who've used both pick PO. I've seen many people who've used both pick Direct
You should disclose that you are a reseller of Direct so that people realize you're just calling competitors "bad" or "okay" so they'll buy what you sell instead of products from your competitors
From what I was told, PO has better visuals than Direct. Everyone, even my biggest critics, told me that. I was also told that Direct has a stronger aimbot for HvH which is why I am redoing many aspects of my DMA aimbot so that it can be made stronger without high risk of SB
I think both Direct and PO are viable options. I've seen many people who've used both pick PO. I've seen many people who've used both pick Direct
True. They both work great,but PO is closed for now. So direct is +w
True. They both work great,but PO is closed for now. So direct is +w
Judging by your writing and your previous posts, i think i know who you might be, the dude who become somekind of fw dev in 2 weeks and selling pasted faceit fw and started calling himself a dev.
High chances that its you, but i can be wrong but then i dont think so.
And nothing againsr direct they are great but people like you ruining his rep by posting with arrogance and ignorance, so go back where you came from or i will hunt you down like i did in past, go resell your **** without making a fuss.
Best DMA Hardware and Software Provider 11/26/2024 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies Hello everyone,
I've been a user in the scene for years now and would now like to go to the next level and familiarize myself with DMA cheats.
1)
What hardware would you buy and where? (I would need shipping to Germany)
2)
Which software manufacturer is recommended for cheats?
dma硬件出售跨国快递Dma hardware sells multinational express delivery 01/29/2023 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Sell a dma, and I guarantee that anything that comes into your hands is the latest product , For the price it only costs $ 250
He can use any plug-in for dma
If you know anything about dma, you should know his stability .
When you buy from me, I will send you a courier immediately, guaranteed to be in your hands within a week . I'll help you with all the after-sales problems .
My discord:离殇#7485