Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Limited Matchmaking COD

Discussion on Limited Matchmaking COD within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/13/2024, 04:09   #31

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post
Ima try the one that got posted in here. Forgot the name of it but looks promising for when your afk. Even if it does nothing at the very least youre logging hella playtime which is better than not playing so it cant hurt.
yeah, i was going to, but he's out of his mind to think i'd pay $20 a month for an opencv4 bot. using the same tools, all you need is a very basic python understanding and opencv4 python and wah la, a few photos, a set windowed mode and boom you're on your way.
Old 04/13/2024, 04:27   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
yeah, i was going to, but he's out of his mind to think i'd pay $20 a month for an opencv4 bot. using the same tools, all you need is a very basic python understanding and opencv4 python and wah la, a few photos, a set windowed mode and boom you're on your way.
sheeeesh, didnt know it was $20. Yeah thats OD lol
Old 04/13/2024, 05:25   #33

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post
sheeeesh, didnt know it was $20. Yeah thats OD lol
yeah, a bit too much, but i won't hate on buddy. if people are buying, power to him.
Old 04/14/2024, 09:39   #34

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear55 View Post
What’s your thoughts on buying an already leveled up account? You think it’s worth it?
Not really, try to get old activision acc