Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

“Under Review” now “Limited Matchmaking

Discussion on “Under Review” now “Limited Matchmaking within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
“Under Review” now “Limited Matchmaking

Hello, I am genuinely curious if the website has now changed the naming of shadowbanned accounts. Before, accounts were listed as “under review” if they were known to be shadowbanned. I have 3 accounts that were “under review.” All 3 accounts now say “Limited Matchmaking.” My guess is that they have just changed the naming, or this is a new “level” or “tier” after the account has been reviewed but not yet “trusted” again. Looking for insight as I’m seeing this as of today.
Old 01/06/2024, 03:23   #2

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrymerchant View Post
Hello, I am genuinely curious if the website has now changed the naming of shadowbanned accounts. Before, accounts were listed as “under review” if they were known to be shadowbanned. I have 3 accounts that were “under review.” All 3 accounts now say “Limited Matchmaking.” My guess is that they have just changed the naming, or this is a new “level” or “tier” after the account has been reviewed but not yet “trusted” again. Looking for insight as I’m seeing this as of today.
i saw this a moment ago too, its super interesting. the verbiage around it all has changed too. maybe this is them finally starting to provide more insight into it. doubtful as **** though.

it's realistically nothing more than a naming change, i'm sure. no actual system changes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2024, 03:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
i saw this a moment ago too, its super interesting. the verbiage around it all has changed too. maybe this is them finally starting to provide more insight into it. doubtful as **** though.

it's realistically nothing more than a naming change, i'm sure. no actual system changes.
Yeah, I too was thinking it was probably a name change. I guess we shall see.
Old 01/06/2024, 03:26   #4

Quote:
Yeah, I too was thinking it was probably a name change. I guess we shall see.
same, one can hope its changes to a broken system. i'll report back anything i find out.
Old 01/06/2024, 03:29   #5

Quote:
same, one can hope its changes to a broken system. i'll report back anything i find out.
i just checked on multiple account and my semi rage account still says under review while my more legit account says the new limited matchmaking. something might have changed who knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2024, 03:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by enouj View Post
i just checked on multiple account and my semi rage account still says under review while my more legit account says the new limited matchmaking. something might have changed who knows.
oh ****, that's good information to know. thanks for the share. i only have one rage account, but i haven't touched it for weeks, so it's clear right now.

anyone else can confirm if they see under review or limited matchmaking?
Old 01/06/2024, 07:56   #7

It's only a frontend text change.
I usually check shadowban status directly from the JSON API:
The code is still UNDER_REVIEW, even if now it is saying to me "Limited Matchmaking", so at least for now, no underlying changes to the server infrastructure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2024, 12:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by enouj View Post
might just be cached, press ctrl+f5
Old 01/06/2024, 21:24   #9

Quote:
oh ****, that's good information to know. thanks for the share. i only have one rage account, but i haven't touched it for weeks, so it's clear right now.

anyone else can confirm if they see under review or limited matchmaking?
I've never been shadowbanned before , I got shadowban on my alt account almost 3 days ago and the state of the account was under review now they changed it today to limited matchmaking
Bro I want to ask you I use AA do I need to
Uninstall the game to spoof and use new account or log out from battlenet and log in without Revo and uninstalling the game
By the way no hardware ban on my pc
Old 01/06/2024, 21:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
I've never been shadowbanned before , I got shadowban on my alt account almost 3 days ago and the state of the account was under review now they changed it today to limited matchmaking
Uninstall the game to spoof and use new account or log out from battlenet and log in without Revo and uninstalling the game
no, not at all. this limited matchmaking, if you read the verbiage, is just activision confessing to what we all already knew. notice how it no longer makes any mention of a review what-so-ever and clearly states coming out of this does not mean you're clear.

it's basically just saying this is an automated timeout because people think you're cheating and we have to protect our pockets.

i have had success playing on an alt without a re-spoof while another is shadowed and avoided a shadow. i don't use my actual hwid in any scenario though, unless i go on my OG COD account from like 15 years ago. but i only do that with nothing running, a clean restart, etc etc.

at most i would get a temporary spoofer, AA has one and just restart and spoof again on an alt if you want to be super safe. but i wouldn't worry about bans.
Old 01/06/2024, 21:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
You dont need to uninstall or logout.

Spoof then use the account you want

Please again epvp is not for support, if you have questions then ask on AA forums
Old 01/06/2024, 21:40   #12

Quote:
no, not at all. this limited matchmaking, if you read the verbiage, is just activision confessing to what we all already knew. notice how it no longer makes any mention of a review what-so-ever and clearly states coming out of this does not mean you're clear.

it's basically just saying this is an automated timeout because people think you're cheating and we have to protect our pockets.

i have had success playing on an alt without a re-spoof while another is shadowed and avoided a shadow. i don't use my actual hwid in any scenario though, unless i go on my OG COD account from like 15 years ago. but i only do that with nothing running, a clean restart, etc etc.

at most i would get a temporary spoofer, AA has one and just restart and spoof again on an alt if you want to be super safe. but i wouldn't worry about bans.
Thank you bro so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
You dont need to uninstall or logout.

Spoof then use the account you want

Please again epvp is not for support, if you have questions then ask on AA forums
I know but PvP answer quickly than AA forum thank you
Old 01/07/2024, 02:27   #13

elite*gold: 702
Not my account shown in image, was taken from Modern Warzone on X.

I think its important to note that it states "Exiting a limited matchmaking state does not mean your account has been cleared of potential violations."

The previous mass belief was that a shadowban clearing meant = all good cheat not detected im fine. I think that may no longer be the case.

Old 01/07/2024, 05:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post

I think its important to note that it states "Exiting a limited matchmaking state does not mean your account has been cleared of potential violations."

The previous mass belief was that a shadowban clearing meant = all good cheat not detected im fine. I think that may no longer be the case.

I need to log into my account and see if it puts me in all SB lobbies as it would before. I’ll try tomorrow.
Old 01/07/2024, 06:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post

i more or less read that as them confirming the SB loop and that being removed from limited does not mean you won’t be right back there again.

Quote:
I need to log into my account and see if it puts me in all SB lobbies as it would before. I’ll try tomorrow.
it does. it’s been nothing more than a name and description rename. probably to protect themselves from lying about a “review”.