Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Limited Matchmaking COD

Discussion on Limited Matchmaking COD within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/08/2024, 13:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Dude , shadowbans are not hwid related. I tested it myself since WZ2. With different spoofer profiles on different Accounts with diff age/stats etc etc. Nothing was hwid related , purely Account trust based, i could test an fresh acc which would get disconnected after a few games on high kills AND continue to play on same hwid with an Top Account playing all day after without any issues. Its just about luck if you habe an good Account or not.
STOP spreading missinformation for *** sake please.
Nah, hwid flags been there in mw2
Got a friend that been flagged - he made some of my accs untrusted lol
But didn’t seen that type of **** since mw3 launch, only hwid bans
Old 04/09/2024, 03:26   #17

elite*gold: 115
ima be honest with you bro, if you're getting shadowed within 5-6 games of being unshadowed, you are playing extremely blatant. nobody knows the thresholds or how it works, but you shouldn't be receiving enough reports within 5-6 games to get sent back to it. this isn't a hwid issue, you can temp spoof or perma spoof as much as you want (which will prolly screw your trust up anyways, as they'll see a new HWID and if IW was still around you could see this via screenshots being randomly taken).

record your gameplay and watch it back with no cheat overlay. i guarantee you are probably blatantly walling. imo, turn on visible ESP only, use a radar and rock with that for at least 2 weeks. hopefully, if you have done that and your aimbot isn't rage as hell, you'll avoid a shadow.

tl:dr you need to get some games in without being reported.
Old 04/09/2024, 03:41   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
ima be honest with you bro, if you're getting shadowed within 5-6 games of being unshadowed, you are playing extremely blatant. nobody knows the thresholds or how it works, but you shouldn't be receiving enough reports within 5-6 games to get sent back to it. this isn't a hwid issue, you can temp spoof or perma spoof as much as you want (which will prolly screw your trust up anyways, as they'll see a new HWID and if IW was still around you could see this via screenshots being randomly taken).

record your gameplay and watch it back with no cheat overlay. i guarantee you are probably blatantly walling. imo, turn on visible ESP only, use a radar and rock with that for at least 2 weeks. hopefully, if you have done that and your aimbot isn't rage as hell, you'll avoid a shadow.

tl:dr you need to get some games in without being reported.
What’s crazy bro is I was averaging around 20 kills and 14 deaths. And I don’t even use aimbot. As far as wall hacking I don’t know what that is. I just just radar and bone visible. I don’t shoot at or through walls. I was really thinking about just starting a new account. Just delete the game and steam and start all over using that infinite spoofer I hear a lot about. Maybe it come from me sometimes using a spoofer and sometimes not. Coming from Interwebz, I went to PO and didn’t use a spoofer.
Old 04/09/2024, 08:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear55 View Post
What’s crazy bro is I was averaging around 20 kills and 14 deaths. And I don’t even use aimbot. As far as wall hacking I don’t know what that is. I just just radar and bone visible. I don’t shoot at or through walls. I was really thinking about just starting a new account. Just delete the game and steam and start all over using that infinite spoofer I hear a lot about. Maybe it come from me sometimes using a spoofer and sometimes not. Coming from Interwebz, I went to PO and didn’t use a spoofer.
yeah you could, it's not a bad idea. you'll still start with very very little trust factor, so going with a new account is the same outcome. ive had the most success on an existing "sb loop" account just grinding zombies for 2 weeks.
Old 04/09/2024, 16:38   #20

Quote:
yeah you could, it's not a bad idea. you'll still start with very very little trust factor, so going with a new account is the same outcome. ive had the most success on an existing "sb loop" account just grinding zombies for 2 weeks.
What’s your thoughts on buying an already leveled up account? You think it’s worth it?
Old 04/09/2024, 20:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear55 View Post
What’s your thoughts on buying an already leveled up account? You think it’s worth it?
in my opinion, they're not worth it. unless you're buying an unlock tool account or a level 55 ready account, it's not worth it. trust won't carry over, evident by the immediate screenshot capturing and how easily you can still catch a shadowban.

nobody knows how the "trust" system works, but in all of my experiences, even the best of aged bought accounts can be clipped just as fast as a newer one (with a copy of MW3).

which is why my recommendation still is to go with the zombies route for a bit, anything you can do to get playtime on the PC and avoid reports. there was also a good tool on here for sale (not sure if it got removed or B&) from a Articial Aiming user, it was a bot that basically dropped you into wz over and over. great to use overnight to get games in, naturally lower your KDR and avoid reports.
Old 04/10/2024, 09:43   #22

Quote:
in my opinion, they're not worth it. unless you're buying an unlock tool account or a level 55 ready account, it's not worth it. trust won't carry over, evident by the immediate screenshot capturing and how easily you can still catch a shadowban.

nobody knows how the "trust" system works, but in all of my experiences, even the best of aged bought accounts can be clipped just as fast as a newer one (with a copy of MW3).

which is why my recommendation still is to go with the zombies route for a bit, anything you can do to get playtime on the PC and avoid reports. there was also a good tool on here for sale (not sure if it got removed or B&) from a Articial Aiming user, it was a bot that basically dropped you into wz over and over. great to use overnight to get games in, naturally lower your KDR and avoid reports.
The problem is you can’t know anything about account you buying, and that’s all, if that’s a wz1 40k kills 4kd account but it got sbed on wz1, then few times on mw2 there’s pretty much no trust at all
Old 04/11/2024, 04:25   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
The problem is you can’t know anything about account you buying, and that’s all, if that’s a wz1 40k kills 4kd account but it got sbed on wz1, then few times on mw2 there’s pretty much no trust at all
even then, i'd still advise someone not to buy an account. i am all but sure "trust factors" or whatever someone wants to call it is reset once your new IP/HWID pop up. in my own experiences trying to rage on a friends old WZ2019 account with activity throughout, it wasn't any better than my other accounts.

who knows though, this is all speculation at the end of the day. for further proof on this, ever notice how streamers who get SB'd go on viewer accounts only to get SB'd again...? we're talking viewer accounts w no bans a long history (some on console too).
Old 04/11/2024, 08:15   #24

Quote:
even then, i'd still advise someone not to buy an account. i am all but sure "trust factors" or whatever someone wants to call it is reset once your new IP/HWID pop up. in my own experiences trying to rage on a friends old WZ2019 account with activity throughout, it wasn't any better than my other accounts.

who knows though, this is all speculation at the end of the day. for further proof on this, ever notice how streamers who get SB'd go on viewer accounts only to get SB'd again...? we're talking viewer accounts w no bans a long history (some on console too).
Console accs ain’t any good, but my experience is different, I bought 2 accounts back in s6 mw2 and held t250 on both of them, got 3 aged accs rn in hands 0 sbs on all of them, 5kd+ 15+ avg every mode, 8kd ranked
Keep buying and selling them
Maybe u saw Peaceduck on top of a leaderboard mw3 s1, that was one of accs I’ve sold 😅
Old 04/12/2024, 01:36   #25

Quote:
Console accs ain’t any good, but my experience is different, I bought 2 accounts back in s6 mw2 and held t250 on both of them, got 3 aged accs rn in hands 0 sbs on all of them, 5kd+ 15+ avg every mode, 8kd ranked
Keep buying and selling them
Maybe u saw Peaceduck on top of a leaderboard mw3 s1, that was one of accs I’ve sold 😅
**** see, love to hear stuff like that. like i said, its all speculation, nobody (at least publicly) knows how it works. maybe i'll give it another go around at some point, nothing like throwing a few $$ on an account for skins
Old 04/12/2024, 07:41   #26

Just buy lvl 60 ranked ready account, and its all good. my experience
Old 04/12/2024, 11:37   #27

elite*gold: 204
Maybe this can be a good option for you guys getting out of the SB loop.

Regards
Old 04/12/2024, 13:18   #28

Quote:
**** see, love to hear stuff like that. like i said, its all speculation, nobody (at least publicly) knows how it works. maybe i'll give it another go around at some point, nothing like throwing a few $$ on an account for skins
Agreed
I don’t know how it exactly works, just tried lot of accs
Around 100+ logs on one hwid 🙃
Old 04/13/2024, 04:01   #29

Quote:
Agreed
I don’t know how it exactly works, just tried lot of accs
Around 100+ logs on one hwid 🙃
yeah, we'll see i guess. i'm doing some testing as we speak, primarily with making an AFK bot that has some humanization features and such to see how effective this is at cleaning up the "trust" factor. if all else it'll make my lobbies fun for 1 game when i play it
Old 04/13/2024, 04:04   #30

Quote:
yeah, we'll see i guess. i'm doing some testing as we speak, primarily with making an AFK bot that has some humanization features and such to see how effective this is at cleaning up the "trust" factor. if all else it'll make my lobbies fun for 1 game when i play it
Ima try the one that got posted in here. Forgot the name of it but looks promising for when your afk. Even if it does nothing at the very least youre logging hella playtime which is better than not playing so it cant hurt.