Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA Error

Discussion on DMA Error within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMA Error

If anybody can help me with this issue, i struggled for 2 days now.
I'm lost with what to do ;(
Attached Images
File Type: png image-2.png (9.6 KB, 73 views)
Old 03/27/2024, 05:55   #2

elite*gold: 115
no offense bro but this literally tells us nothing. this could be a million things. what are you even attempting to do here when this error was thrown?
Old 03/27/2024, 10:34   #3

Ask the DMA provider you bought it from, as no one here will help you, since they don't know what you did that caused this error...
Old 03/27/2024, 11:46   #4

Sorry, it's from dmadirect.
I've used 2 other Dma providers with no issues just with the. COD dma.

I start the game, then the loader, it starts to load. The. I get that error every time.

Used apex, and fortnite no issues different providers.
Old 03/27/2024, 12:02   #5

skill issue
Old 03/29/2024, 06:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewmebro View Post
Sorry, it's from dmadirect.
I've used 2 other Dma providers with no issues just with the. COD dma.

I start the game, then the loader, it starts to load. The. I get that error every time.

Used apex, and fortnite no issues different providers.
if it loads other things that’s likely a cheat issue. probably a mmap one. did you run lone’s speed test with it? try it if not.

what cheat are you using?
Old 03/29/2024, 13:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
if it loads other things that’s likely a cheat issue. probably a mmap one. did you run lone’s speed test with it? try it if not.

what cheat are you using?
I have the same issue with Direct, basically second pc fails to read something on main pc and give this error, all fine with other providers
Old 03/30/2024, 10:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
I have the same issue with Direct, basically second pc fails to read something on main pc and give this error, all fine with other providers
pretty sure direct was having issues earlier today. but it was very specific with mmap issues. ymmv but yeah i experienced it myself a few times. not this error though.

it’s interesting it’s just on his cheat though.
Old 03/30/2024, 10:59   #9

elite*gold: 4
Just close the cheat and re run it
Old 03/30/2024, 13:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
pretty sure direct was having issues earlier today. but it was very specific with mmap issues. ymmv but yeah i experienced it myself a few times. not this error though.

it’s interesting it’s just on his cheat though.
I personally asked him in tickets and they said it was the issue i already said and they can go for a refund if i want