Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interwebz Spoofer profiles

Discussion on Interwebz Spoofer profiles within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/24/2024, 01:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
I'm not sure if this is correct, correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard from someone that you can't perm spoof forever, You only have a limited number of perm spoofs until you can't do it again.
Not exactly sure if theres an exact number but i know plenty of ppl whove had to perm spoof a lot just due to their poor decisions on a cheat provider.
Old 03/24/2024, 02:36   #17

Imagine paying for "permanent spoofers" when you can simply install DMIEdit and edit all your serials/UUID manually...

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is correct, correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard from someone that you can't perm spoof forever, You only have a limited number of perm spoofs until you can't do it again.
Yes, you're wrong, the person who told you that is stupid to the max
Old 03/24/2024, 03:54   #18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
Imagine paying for "permanent spoofers" when you can simply install DMIEdit and edit all your serials/UUID manually.
DMI-Edit only changes the SMBIOS serials, Other serials are grabbed.

Quote:
Yes, you're wrong, the person who told you that is stupid to the max
I'm not talking about SMBIOS serial numbers, Those can be written to multiple/infinitely many times.
Old 03/24/2024, 03:58   #19

there isnt a limit of how many times you can perm spoof. with sync at least
Old 03/24/2024, 04:27   #20

Quote:
DMI-Edit only changes the SMBIOS serials, Other serials are grabbed.
Of course, there are many other things you'll have to do to get around the HWID system in COD, but DMIEdit is one of the main things, the others I'd say are "the simplest and most obvious thing you should do"

Quote:
I'm not talking about SMBIOS serial numbers, Those can be written to multiple/infinitely many times.
Anyway, all the other things can also be done infinitely, there is no certain "limit", either by paying someone to do it for you or by doing it yourself (which is what I recommend)
Old 03/24/2024, 05:18   #21

Quote:
Of course, there are many other things you'll have to do to get around the HWID system in COD, but DMIEdit is one of the main things, the others I'd say are "the simplest and most obvious thing you should do"

Anyway, all the other things can also be done infinitely, there is no certain "limit", either by paying someone to do it for you or by doing it yourself (which is what I recommend)
thats the first ive ever heard of a "limit" lol
Old 03/24/2024, 07:25   #22

Quote:

The working perm spoofers all burn efuses to change the MAC address. Eventually you’ll run out and then need to purchase a new network adapter.
Old 03/25/2024, 14:14   #23

Yea the only thing that potentially has a limit to # of times changing serials would be the nic Mac. But, disable it in bios and $10 on Amazon for usb Ethernet adapter = fixed.
Old 03/27/2024, 08:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
AA does and undetected for 2 years now
Can u buy they sooofer separately or do u have to buy they cod 30$ package ?