Guys what I should do after a hardware ban
I used Artificial aiming and all my 6 accounts got banned including my main account, and I wasn't using spoofer on my main and I got hardware ban
So what I should do now do I need to format my pc or just clean my pc with and uninstall the game using Revo uninstaller
Guys what I should do after a hardware ban
I used Artificial aiming and all my 6 accounts got banned including my main account, and I wasn't using spoofer on my main and I got hardware ban
So what I should do now do I need to format my pc or just clean my pc with and uninstall the game using Revo uninstaller
It sounds like your HWID banned, which means you'll need a spoofer. You can get a spoofer that you have to run every time before the game (a "temp" spoofer), or use a PC unban service that someone helps you do (a "perm" spoofer).
I know temp spoofers the most, so that's what I'll focus on. These are all temp spoofers that are offered standalone without having to also purchase a cheat:
- Engine Owning: Saves your last spoofed HWID
- Infinite: Has a 40m free trail
- Stealthware: Lastly, . It saves your last spoofed HWID, and was built specifically for COD. It has a 1 hour free trial, but if you want a free day key just .
The perm spoofer I know of is Sick Services, but I don't personally have experience with it. I'm sure someone else will recommend it after this.
I also recommend reinstalling your Windows to get rid of anything that may be detected on it.
In general, Spoofers are usually highly dependent on your PCs hardware. I'd recommend you test any spoofer on a temp account first, before using it on something like your main.
It sounds like your HWID banned, which means you'll need a spoofer. You can get a spoofer that you have to run every time before the game (a "temp" spoofer), or use a PC unban service that someone helps you do (a "perm" spoofer).
I know temp spoofers the most, so that's what I'll focus on. These are all temp spoofers that are offered standalone without having to also purchase a cheat:
- Engine Owning: Saves your last spoofed HWID
- Infinite: Has a 40m free trail
- Stealthware: Lastly, . It saves your last spoofed HWID, and was built specifically for COD. It has a 1 hour free trial, but if you want a free day key just .
The perm spoofer I know of is Sick Services, but I don't personally have experience with it. I'm sure someone else will recommend it after this.
I also recommend reinstalling your Windows to get rid of anything that may be detected on it.
In general, Spoofers are usually highly dependent on your PCs hardware. I'd recommend you test any spoofer on a temp account first, before using it on something like your main.
Does your spoofer have the option to create multiple HWID's? I have some other accounts I play on that I would like to have seperate HWID's if you catch my drift
Does your spoofer have the option to create multiple HWID's? I have some other accounts I play on that I would like to have seperate HWID's if you catch my drift
Yes I had 5 spoofing profiles
But I didn't spoof my main account
That why I got hardware ban
Does your spoofer have the option to create multiple HWID's? I have some other accounts I play on that I would like to have seperate HWID's if you catch my drift
Yes, the HWIDs are saved to the loader. To use multiple then you just download the loader multiple times. In the future I will add a more in-depth profile feature.
just get a new mobo, maybe new ssd. perm spoofers just load a efi driver on boot, which can also get dt. and temp spoofers will cost u way more over time. perm spoofers are a meme who promise undetectability.
just get a new mobo, maybe new ssd. perm spoofers just load a efi driver on boot, which can also get dt. and temp spoofers will cost u way more over time. perm spoofers are a meme who promise undetectability.
Thank you for your time and reply
I'll use AA for now and use only spoofer
My mobo is so expensive Rog x670 e gaming retail for 450 USD but where I live Norway is 650 dollars because we pay costumes and super expensive
And my SSD is 990 pro 2 tb 300 dollars here .
Almost 1 k to replace my mobo and SSD
I build new pc just few months ago water colled with reservoir and new rog 240 Hz monitor
The only thing I didn't upgrade my graphic cards evga rtx 3090 ftw
And i made plans to upgrade it in April
But after all my accounts got banned
I think I'll wait until juin and replace the mobo and the SSD and my graphic
Card .
My friend suggested to buy profcore he said that profcore never detected and closed community but I bought AA instead
just get a new mobo, maybe new ssd. perm spoofers just load a efi driver on boot, which can also get dt. and temp spoofers will cost u way more over time. perm spoofers are a meme who promise undetectability.
Not needed for Cod to buy Pc parts.
And perm Spoof done by Sickkservices doesnt load any drivers whatsoever.
I mean they work flawlessly since WZ1.
Sickk/Sync the way to go after perma ban.
I've seen SW pop a lot more recently with some stellar reviews. What about DMZ? Does SW work for DMZ? Specifically the Loot ESP (Armor, Cash, other loot items like liquor bandages etc.). Visibility checks for AI Bots and Players. I know PO had that at one point but they no longer support DMZ Loot ESP. Looking for a new home since IW left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit
Yes, the HWIDs are saved to the loader. To use multiple then you just download the loader multiple times. In the future I will add a more in-depth profile feature.
I've seen SW pop a lot more recently with some stellar reviews. What about DMZ? Does SW work for DMZ? Specifically the Loot ESP (Armor, Cash, other loot items like liquor bandages etc.). Visibility checks for AI Bots and Players. I know PO had that at one point but they no longer support DMZ Loot ESP. Looking for a new home since IW left.
I've seen SW pop a lot more recently with some stellar reviews. What about DMZ? Does SW work for DMZ? Specifically the Loot ESP (Armor, Cash, other loot items like liquor bandages etc.). Visibility checks for AI Bots and Players. I know PO had that at one point but they no longer support DMZ Loot ESP. Looking for a new home since IW left.
I've seen SW pop a lot more recently with some stellar reviews. What about DMZ? Does SW work for DMZ? Specifically the Loot ESP (Armor, Cash, other loot items like liquor bandages etc.). Visibility checks for AI Bots and Players. I know PO had that at one point but they no longer support DMZ Loot ESP. Looking for a new home since IW left.
SW works for DMZ and Zombies, but those features you mentioned are typically found on internal cheats instead of external ones. Visibility check on bots is not support, and there will be a lot of random items missing while playing DMZ. I wish I could fix these but technology limitations with it being external make it very difficult.
You're welcome to grab yourself a free trial key and see how it works for your DMZ playstyle. Maybe these limitations will be good enough for you, but if not you may want to consider an internal cheat instead.