Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how is EO dtc rate ?

Discussion on how is EO dtc rate ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/21/2024, 09:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
AA's another **** provider, they're like 20 years behind in terms of cheats, and even if you ask the **** (Helios) to add a feature he's too lazy to implement them. IDK about you but I use An Elite Xbox Controller. If I was to buy another cheat I will only go for a provider that supports controllers. The only option for me would be StealthWare but this is not a vouch, I haven't used them but if it's being vouched for continuously on this forum then it's got to be a good shout, or you can wait for Kolo to return under a different brand, because I doubt he's going to pack it in after spending hundreds of hours developing his baby.
as an old AA user this is awkward
i had zero issue when using'em bf3,4 and mw2019 and more i believe
Old 03/21/2024, 10:48   #17

Quote:
Do they still take 3 months to update their cheat? lol I remember when caldera came out, them ******* stopped developing due to being overwhelmed regarding ricochet. Everyone else bypassed it, but good old EO late to the party as usual

To be fair in the recent season 2 reloaded update to ricochet, IW and EO took the same time to update. And that was a notable change.
Old 03/21/2024, 14:50   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
Must've been a hardware id ban or unlegit playstyle, you would notice in our forums and telegram if the cheat was detected.
is this true if Speedi13 died in real ? Speedi13 the Battlefield cheat developer for EO.
Old 03/21/2024, 22:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by e22014471 View Post
as an old AA user this is awkward
i had zero issue when using'em bf3,4 and mw2019 and more i believe
He's just one of those special few thats all....
Old 03/21/2024, 22:59   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOLYON View Post
He's just one of those special few thats all....
So you're telling me you've never had Zero issues ey?

How about how tedious it is to create a config?
How about if you ask for help regarding the config, you get threatened?
How about when asking Helios to fix certain bugs in a game, to be constantly ignored then threatened again.
How about the forum looking like it's from a Habbo Hotel VB forum from 2005?

the list goes on, and on, and on but yeah just continue to back that horrible providor.

Me: Hi Helios, the bone esp don't match 90% of the monsters in Destiny 2, can you sort it out please?
MOD: Shut the **** up or we will ban you.
Old 03/21/2024, 23:27   #21

Quote:

How about when asking Helios to fix certain bugs in a game, to be constantly ignored then threatened again.

the list goes on, and on, and on but yeah just continue to back that horrible providor.

Me: Hi Helios, the bone esp don't match 90% of the monsters in Destiny 2, can you sort it out please?
Ill not repeat myself or past posts, maybe you are way outdated, just because you cant read guides doesnt mean its ******, you never seen full potential of the framework, also are you buying cheat or buying a place in the forums? anyhow

good luck + you are known to **** talk too much

This says a lot

Old 03/21/2024, 23:35   #22

Quote:

honestly i can only agree with one thing
their web and tool's appearance is very very very old compare to the other
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2024, 13:22   #23

SUPER SAFE 100%
Old 03/22/2024, 15:49   #24

Quote:
AA's another **** provider, they're like 20 years behind in terms of cheats, and even if you ask the **** (Helios) to add a feature he's too lazy to implement them. IDK about you but I use An Elite Xbox Controller. If I was to buy another cheat I will only go for a provider that supports controllers. or you can wait for Kolo to return under a different brand, because I doubt he's going to pack it in after spending hundreds of hours developing his baby.
I'm sorry to say that INTERWEBZ will never come back, it won't be in the form of a rebrand or Kolo itself, it's 100% gone forever. We were the best internal cheat that ever existed for COD and that left an impressive legacy for the many years that it existed but which now needs to be forgotten to avoid future disappointments of false hopes of a comeback, even if it's hard, that's the truth (inside information).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/22/2024, 17:21   #25

It's just hard to wrap my head around the idea that there won't even be a hint of a comeback or something new for all of us who've poured so much into it—faith, trust, and not to forget, our cash. Feels a bit like we're left hanging, doesn't it? After all the epic times and the community we've built around it, just seems odd they'd cut us off completely.
Old 03/22/2024, 19:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmark19 View Post
It's just hard to wrap my head around the idea that there won't even be a hint of a comeback or something new for all of us who've poured so much into it—faith, trust, and not to forget, our cash. Feels a bit like we're left hanging, doesn't it? After all the epic times and the community we've built around it, just seems odd they'd cut us off completely.
cease and desists give you a few days to comply, you either do or dont
Old 03/23/2024, 02:06   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
I'm sorry to say that INTERWEBZ will never come back, it won't be in the form of a rebrand or Kolo itself, it's 100% gone forever. We were the best internal cheat that ever existed for COD and that left an impressive legacy for the many years that it existed but which now needs to be forgotten to avoid future disappointments of false hopes of a comeback, even if it's hard, that's the truth (inside information).
I hear you, give him a hello from me if you're still in contact with him. IW will never be replaced, such a cool community and kolo was a great admin/dev. He always looked out for his customers, which is what I respect. IW was the only provider I could trust with my Main. I couldn't say the same for the other providers, only PO probably. But yeah had some good times with IW for sure. I remember the MW2/MW3 launch, how quick kolo was and how happy the chatbox was. Damn, anyway we move on im not crying today ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmark19 View Post
I agree, it's like we're here waiting but nothing will never come. We're faced with choosing the same old crap provider whom we've all dealt with in the past from the past or pack up & go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciVux View Post
is it true IW staff got offered a good amount of $$$ to work for Ricoshet now ?
I don't know, I doubt it.
Old 03/23/2024, 02:06   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
EO is internal & currently undetected
For being a dev yourself i always find it refreshing how unbiased and helpful you seem. Respect
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2024, 08:01   #29

Been using EO for 2 months working great no crashes or bsod, since they got new dev
it's the closed thing to IW
Old 03/23/2024, 11:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
was Kolo bribed by Activision lolll