Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hwid ban remains on other Cod games?

Discussion on Hwid ban remains on other Cod games? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Arrow Hwid ban remains on other Cod games?

Was thinking about to waste 50€ on mw3 but im banned on Cold War. Currently using the same activision account and so far i havent been banned on vanguard, wz2 and wz3 but I read somewhere that bans can carry over across titles. Now my question would be: If i got banned on COD Cold War (while using the battle.net lauchner) and purchase one of the CoDs like MW3 on Steam, would the ban carry over? Ik ppl gon say:"If u aint banned on vanguard, then u dont have to worry" but the issue is that i got only like 5hrs on that piece of trash and I heard that bans dont apply instantly. So before I waste another 50€ I would rather go safe and ask yall since many of you are experienced with this kind of stuff
Old 03/20/2024, 22:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
as far as I am concerned, the ban should only be applied to CW. only titles I know of the Ban carrying over would be if you were banned in MW2019 or WZ1, and the ban carrying over to all of those future titles. EX I was banned in MW2019/WZ1 for rage hacking and also perma banned in WZ2/MW2 & 3. But not banned in CW or VG