Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowban+ permaban??

Discussion on Shadowban+ permaban?? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowban+ permaban??

I got a shadow the other night. Sunday. I just looked at my account again and it says limited matchmaking .

But if I scroll down further, it also says permanent ban. But the permanent ban only shows for mw3 and warzone MOBILE.

It’s like I’m shadowbanned for warzone and got permabanned for mw3 and warzone mobile. Which makes no sense. I know what I’m using isn’t detected, and if it were it would say permaban for everything.

I almost never play mw3 and wz Mobil isn’t even out yet in the us. Not for another day or 2.

Has anyone ever seen this?
Old 03/20/2024, 03:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisk919 View Post
I got a shadow the other night. Sunday. I just looked at my account again and it says limited matchmaking .

But if I scroll down further, it also says permanent ban. But the permanent ban only shows for mw3 and warzone MOBILE.

It’s like I’m shadowbanned for warzone and got permabanned for mw3 and warzone mobile. Which makes no sense. I know what I’m using isn’t detected, and if it were it would say permaban for everything.

I almost never play mw3 and wz Mobil isn’t even out yet in the us. Not for another day or 2.

Has anyone ever seen this?
well what were you using?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HWID Spoofer / Shadowban cleaner / Tracer cleaner / Permaban cleaner ($20)
11/23/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Shadowban cleaner lets you play on a new account without having to wait 7days for your shadowban to expire Permaban cleaner lets you play on a new account without being HWID flagged. Spoofer lets you play on a new account without being instantly caught by your HWID flag. This is a kernel based spoofer designed for the latest windows version, previous versions may work. Please contact me on the forums or leave your discord below for purcashing information.
Permaban/shadowban please help me
03/16/2021 - Call of Duty - 7 Replies
Okay so basically i was playing on an account with hacks and it gave me a message saying im perma banned. So I logged into my other account which is my main account, and it didnt show that perma ban message. However, when i try searching for a match, it says 350 ping and wont let me in a game, so i assume i am shadowbanned on my main. I know my account which was perma banned is gone for good, but will i be able to play on my main account after the 7-14 day shadowban period is over....
ShadowBan to PermaBan in 4 days x2
01/28/2021 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
So it would seem I am HWID banned. I have set up 2 new accounts over the past month and each goes immediately into shadow ban and then 5 days or so later a permanent ban is applied. I removed the secondary drive COD was on, replaced it and added new OS from the formatted new drive. No luck. What are my options to play using this same hardware? I am running on a laptop so changing anything but RAM or HD are limited. I can change the MAC ID of the network card, but I don't know what they...