Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO With Controler - How well does it work?

Discussion on PO With Controler - How well does it work? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PO With Controler - How well does it work?

Hi All,

Looking into PO for my main since they are known for their security and reliabilty.

I know PO does not natively support controllers but will work with DS4Windows but would like to hear more about the experience from those utilizing this method.

Does the aimbot work reliably with a controller?

Is there any noticeable input lag?

If you've used both PO with controller and another provider with native controller support, how do they compare?

Thanks
Old 03/09/2024, 19:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpratt4321 View Post
Hi All,

Looking into PO for my main since they are known for their security and reliabilty.

I know PO does not natively support controllers but will work with DS4Windows but would like to hear more about the experience from those utilizing this method.

If you've used both PO with controller and another provider with native controller support, how do they compare?

Thanks
Hi, the only way for you to use PO with aimbot on controller is using DS4. U need to remap the controller to mkn key in order for aimbot to work. I have tried it using DS4. My right stick will work as a mouse, but the sensitivty is based on mouse sensitivity.

The input of the game u need to set to mnk in order for it to work. To me it does not feels like normal controller sens at all since you need to adjust your mouse sens, ads sens in order to get 6-6 or 5-5 sens like you have on controller. i dont think you can get excatly the same feelings as using controller sens. so i dont use it anymore. This is the method that i found on PO.
Old 03/25/2024, 11:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar44 View Post
Hi, the only way for you to use PO with aimbot on controller is using DS4. U need to remap the controller to mkn key in order for aimbot to work. I have tried it using DS4. My right stick will work as a mouse, but the sensitivty is based on mouse sensitivity.

The input of the game u need to set to mnk in order for it to work. To me it does not feels like normal controller sens at all since you need to adjust your mouse sens, ads sens in order to get 6-6 or 5-5 sens like you have on controller. i dont think you can get excatly the same feelings as using controller sens. so i dont use it anymore. This is the method that i found on PO.

I have the same issue, native controller support would be great tho
Old 03/25/2024, 14:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejac View Post
I have the same issue, native controller support would be great tho
Radar UAV (overlay) is about 90% done and Native Controller Support is about 50% done (no memwrite, read only)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2024, 22:52   #5

Zed said he will be adding controller support a few days ago, might take a few weeks to implement.
Old 03/26/2024, 05:12   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Controller support with PO now is nonexistent/terrible because requires remapping

I will add safe native controller support within a week or so
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/26/2024, 05:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Controller support with PO now is nonexistent/terrible because requires remapping

Finally thank you.
Old 03/26/2024, 09:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpratt4321 View Post
Hi All,

Thanks
I would say it's playable with DS4 but movement just feels slightly off compared to native. I personally prefer Xbone controller and had a better experience using AntiMicro and HIDhide.

The one downside I personally fount was that it was hard to get the AB settings dialled in. For me it was either not enough assistance or it would look too obvious as movement isn't quite as smooth when remapping.

Will be interesting to see how well native controller works, will certainly be giving it a go when it's released.
Old 03/26/2024, 18:25   #9

Quote:

Hi Zebleer, if you are currently trying to do IW overlay UAV, can you give the UAV an option to scale %100%150%200? Because my screen is so big, the UAV will look very small if I only use 100% scaling in 4K.
I will always be waiting for your news on PO TG. hope you can succeed
Old 03/26/2024, 23:58   #10

Quote:

This is a very beautiful thing to hear. Once it's done I'll be purchasing with you guys. Want to be using my main but just can't trust EO with it. Great news man!
Old 03/27/2024, 22:09   #11

XIM matrix works really well to remap controller to mouse .