Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is EO good?

Discussion on Is EO good? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Is EO good?

So atm I have AC Diamond, fed up of it constantly restarting my pc midgame, or blue screening me.

I've looked at phantom but they dont support controller natively.

Is EO any good? Or any other recomendations?
Old 03/06/2024, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
EO is alright, they compensate downtime but have been detected quite a few times, my best bet if your looking for native controller support would be IW, been using them about 2 months and have not been beamed

Would also suggest you delete all your stuff of ACD, they are known Reseller's that sell detected products just an FYI
Old 03/06/2024, 03:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEKLUKE View Post
So atm I have AC Diamond, fed up of it constantly restarting my pc midgame, or blue screening me.

I've looked at phantom but they dont support controller natively.

Is EO any good? Or any other recomendations?
PO, PC, AA, IW
Old 03/06/2024, 11:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Swift View Post
EO is alright, they compensate downtime but have been detected quite a few times
Our last detection was in July 2023 for the MW2 cheat (which was also the only detection in MW2), in MW3 we have not been detected at all.
Old 03/06/2024, 14:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
Our last detection was in July 2023 for the MW2 cheat (which was also the only detection in MW2), in MW3 we have not been detected at all.
Do you offer a 1-hour trial key? I'm looking for a good cheat for Warzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
PO, PC, AA, IW
Do you have the website links?
Old 03/06/2024, 15:19   #6

EO was always good, they had issues with detections and crashes in MW2 but since they changed Dev I can say the are back to the top
Old 03/08/2024, 11:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by artuzin View Post
Do you have the website links?
suppliers are all on xenos' list
AA: search for artificialaiming on google
Old 03/08/2024, 22:27   #8

I have used EO since January and never had a problem with crashes or a ban. Native controller is great.
Old 03/08/2024, 22:28   #9

Iw has native controller support!
Old 03/10/2024, 02:26   #10

EO is trash I used them for several years and always detected. They take long to update. And most importantly they are getting sued right now in Germany and the USA some of the team have settled with activision and some are in open talks with activision to try and settle or making them pay, it’s gotten to the point where their own lawyers don’t want to represent them in court.According to the court files(you can find them online) I wouldnt use them, if it gets to the point where they settle or workout a deal and activision requieres them to release their customer info to try and punish the people they have sold cheats to, you can be screwed. My advice is stay away it’s not worth the legal trouble if it gets to that point in my opinion.

Try Phantom overlay
Cobalt(cheapest)
Old 03/10/2024, 20:31   #11

EO's is a great choice, people like to hit and complain about them because of there last detection's. Since the new Dev there hasn't been any detection's. Keep in mind though, EO is meant for more raging, you can use it legit but don't turn on aimbot. Even on really low settings it extremely strong and you'll most definite get shadow banned. PO is your safest bet, but EO does have the cleanest ESP in my opinion.

I saw someone mentioned the lawsuit with EO, that's been over for a long time. EO only had to pay 3 million in damages. Activison didn't push it any further. No client data was leaked or any data for the matter.
Old 03/11/2024, 12:51   #12

Functionally, EO is very easy to use. Whether you are legal or angry, EO can satisfy you.
But the only disadvantage of EO is that "updates are too slow"
A very small update, EO's general update time is 3-5 days. If Activision releases a big update. Then the update time of EO is generally 10-20 days.
The above are the advantages and disadvantages of EO.
Old 03/11/2024, 23:53   #13

EO is very good
Old 03/13/2024, 13:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
But the only disadvantage of EO is that "updates are too slow"
A very small update, EO's general update time is 3-5 days. If Activision releases a big update. Then the update time of EO is generally 10-20 days.
The above are the advantages and disadvantages of EO.
We are sorry that sometimes updates can take a little bit longer but the downtime for small updates is usually only a few hours, often way less.

Due to the recent anti cheat update there was a 5-day downtime, not 10-20 days.
Old 03/13/2024, 20:14   #15

I have tried many cheats and EO is the best hack.