Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA questions

Discussion on DMA questions within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking DMA questions

Okay, first off Hello. I see DMA is getting more traction and more developers are opening there doors towards this work around. I'm a bit lost on the specifics of this. I get the point of it but here's my questions if someone can help:

Does it the DMA device have to specific to the provider? Or can one DMA device work for any provider selling DMA cheats?

For the 2nd PC hosting the DMA cheat information, do the PC specs have to be comparable to my Host system I'm running the game on? Or can I get a mini old PC?

Where can I get a good DMA device?

Thank you for taking the time out to answer my questions. You're awesome, enjoy your day beautiful person.
Old 02/20/2024, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSolace View Post
Okay, first off Hello. I see DMA is getting more traction and more developers are opening there doors towards this work around. I'm a bit lost on the specifics of this. I get the point of it but here's my questions if someone can help:

Does it the DMA device have to specific to the provider? Or can one DMA device work for any provider selling DMA cheats?

For the 2nd PC hosting the DMA cheat information, do the PC specs have to be comparable to my Host system I'm running the game on? Or can I get a mini old PC?

Thank you for taking the time out to answer my questions. You're awesome, enjoy your day beautiful person.
Am far from an expert on this subject but will answer to the best of my ability.

Your DMA device will work across providers (some exceptions to niche hardware but they come with extra files to support their hardware with pretty much all providers.)

Second PC doesn't need to be crazy, as long as you have a decent processor you won't run into any problems. A couple hundred dollar laptop will do, there are cheaper alternatives but they will likely impact performance.

https://cyber-ammo.com/ is fairly well known, recommended by LoneDMA (EFT) who is known on site here. Your primary concern will be getting good custom firmware, Cyber ammo does offer this and to my knowledge the firmware is made by Shockazulu (hes reputable in terms of good custom firmware), you can find him in the Cyber ammo discord as well as the Atomic DMA discord.
Old 02/20/2024, 17:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Am far from an expert on this subject but will answer to the best of my ability.

Your DMA device will work across providers (some exceptions to niche hardware but they come with extra files to support their hardware with pretty much all providers.)

Second PC doesn't need to be crazy, as long as you have a decent processor you won't run into any problems. A couple hundred dollar laptop will do, there are cheaper alternatives but they will likely impact performance.

is fairly well known, recommended by LoneDMA (EFT) who is known on site here. Your primary concern will be getting good custom firmware, Cyber ammo does offer this and to my knowledge the firmware is made by Shockazulu (hes reputable in terms of good custom firmware), you can find him in the Cyber ammo discord as well as the Atomic DMA discord.
Awesome, much love. Thank you taking your time to answer my questions.
Old 02/20/2024, 22:41   #4

elite*gold: 1358
As long as the software is based on DMA development, it can be used in conjunction with DMA, without limiting the software or hardware suppliers. However, it’s essential to pay attention to the firmware, as it is crucial for preventing detection.

For the second computer, you only need to ensure that its configuration is not too poor. I recommend a minimum configuration of an Intel Core i5-6500 CPU with 8GB of RAM. You can find second-hand desktop computers with this configuration for under $200. For ordinary DMA, using a standard desktop as the second computer is advisable, as it provides a better experience at a lower cost. Of course, if you use our ZDMA, you can directly consider a smaller NUC with a Thunderbolt interface, which will offer an unparalleled experience.

If you need DMA hardware, you can choose our ZDMA/GhostDMA – we offer the best and fastest DMA without any dispute.

>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread - GhostDMA<<<<<

>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread - ZDMA<<<<<
Old 02/23/2024, 22:42   #5

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,097
Quote:
Any FPGA board/firmware that is compatible with PCILeech will work with these DMA cheat softwares. So basically yeah any DMA board you are seeing in the cheating world is going to work
Quote:
You do not need strong specs. It depends on the provider but usually low end specs are fine. You may not even need a GPU depending on what you are doing
Quote:
I am going to make some suggestions here soon about that but again you can really buy any that meet the requirements above from a trusted vendor
Old 02/24/2024, 01:30   #6

A response from a Chinese player, first of all, please forgive me for using Google Translate here.
1. DMA does not require a specific supplier, and basically all DMAs are the same. The only difference is the firmware, but the COD seems to be not very serious for firmware detection.
2. DMA is based on cheating on two computers, so it must be run on two computers,
3. The configuration of the second computer is like the brother upstairs said, Intel Core i5-6500 CPU and 8GB RAM or above can even be i5-4560 CPU, but it may slightly affect your gaming experience,As long as the second PC has a USB 3.0 interface configuration that is not very low, it can be mini old computers without any problems,
4.For the Chinese market, there are already quite a few DMA users, and the DMA price is only $80. If it is overseas, the shipping cost may also be a considerable amount.
Old 02/24/2024, 01:55   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,081
Quote:
Old 02/24/2024, 03:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I highly recommend @ 's dma card

either his or lambda concepts squirrel
Old 02/24/2024, 04:26   #9

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by XianKe View Post
COD seems to be not very serious for firmware detection.
I don't think Ricochet will ever be effective against DMA but they will probably just shadow ban everyone who has "sus" PCIe boards plugged into their PC during certain times (new game release, new seasons, ranked modes dropping)

"sus" basically meaning anything that isn't a GPU or whatever idiotic criteria they come up with. They could be slightly effective just due to not giving a fuck about false positives at all

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I highly recommend @lightningZDMA 's dma card

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...-shipping.html

either his or lambda concepts squirrel
Both options seem great. I love my LeetDMA board from enigma and I also want to try the ZDMA. I have a thunderbolt port on one of my testing laptops & I can't resist. ZDMA is very much not the solution for everyone though it has requirements that many users don't fit & it's expensive. I also want to try out his 35T you told me about
Old 02/24/2024, 05:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Both options seem great. I love my LeetDMA board from enigma and I also want to try the ZDMA. I have a thunderbolt port on one of my testing laptops & I can't resist. ZDMA is very much not the solution for everyone though it has requirements that many users don't fit & it's expensive. I also want to try out his 35T you told me about
I've used Lambada, it's a solid choice. It would work perfectly for COD. Combine it with cheap firmware and it'll save you a few hundred euros.

Leet is just a no-brainer. 1:1 + hardware for under 400 euros...
Old 02/24/2024, 10:12   #11

Quote:
I've used Lambada, it's a solid choice. It would work perfectly for COD. Combine it with cheap firmware and it'll save you a few hundred euros.

Leet is just a no-brainer. 1:1 + hardware for under 400 euros...
What ppl need to start dma cheating?
Dma card, laptop, fuser, kmbox, what else?
Old 02/24/2024, 11:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
All that you mentioned and an good reason why to use Dma in Cod.

There is no reason at all for the 24/7 cheater to use Dma in Cod. All the reputable software cheats are more then good to go.
Old 02/24/2024, 16:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
All that you mentioned and an good reason why to use Dma in Cod.

There is no reason at all for the 24/7 cheater to use Dma in Cod. All the reputable software cheats are more then good to go.
Won’t lose one of worthy accs somehow, want as much security as possible
I ve lost t250 acc during PO dtc right when I decided to go with it, it was already dtc
So I can’t trust any of these
Old 02/25/2024, 00:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
Everything you mentioned, that's it.
Old 02/25/2024, 23:50   #15

elite*gold: 115
go lightning's ghostdma imo. way better price than engima and is highly recommended by peers in the DMA scene. zDMA if you want to go overkill, but with folks like zeebler joining the scene, I imagine a 35T is more than enough lol. especially when any skid pasting external source and converting to DMA with scatter can do it, i'm sure he'll cook up something special.

on the pc note, I recommend a mini pc like a nuc (you can find these with enough specs on Amazon for like $200 rn). 4 core, 8gb ram, you'll be cruising.

a fuser is a fuser, they all suck imo. best ones rn get 140~ frames at 1440p. if you're like me running one of the new QD-OLED panels at 4k, don't expect much lol. i had to dig out my 1440p OLED last gen LG monitor for this. i think there was a thread on here saying they're working on newest gen for better 4k and all.

Tags
apex, dma, fortnite, mw3