Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accidentaly login with main hwid

Discussion on Accidentaly login with main hwid within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accidentaly login with main hwid

Hey,
I have shadowban on on my main account (not even for hacking, just random reports), been using spoofer since then.
But today I accidentaly login to the new account without enabling the spoofer again. I started hacking on this new acc yesterday for fun till I get unban.
I was only in menu for like 2 minutes time, not in game.
So I restarted the game and turned on the spoofer again to play.

Should I be worried? Don't want to get banned on my maim accout.
Wondering, how this works?
Thanks.
Old 01/11/2024, 14:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilock View Post
Hey,
I have shadowban on on my main account (not even for hacking, just random reports), been using spoofer since then.
But today I accidentaly login to the new account without enabling the spoofer again. I started hacking on this new acc yesterday for fun till I get unban.

Thanks.
If you did not start and enter an actual match u are good.
Old 01/11/2024, 21:59   #3

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks.
account gets shdoawn ban if you go in loby but still you can check the ban statsu on activision ban apeal site.
Old 01/11/2024, 22:44   #4

easy shadowban kek
Old 01/12/2024, 02:54   #5

They log your hardware as soon as you start the game and connect to their online services.
Old 01/15/2024, 19:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
If you did not start and enter an actual match u are good.
This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Modern Warfare collects HWID information the second you start the game

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks.
For a start, you do NOT need to use a spoofer on your main account. Why are you using a spoofer? Are you expecting to lose your main account?

Spoofing is another detection vector that will result in you getting banned. Being shadow banned is not a HWID ban, shadow ban means your account is under review.

If you do not want your main to get banned, do not use cheats on it, do not use a spoofer on it, do not use it on the same PC you are cheating on.
Old 01/15/2024, 20:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempleAutomation View Post
This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Modern Warfare collects HWID information the second you start the game

For a start, you do NOT need to use a spoofer on your main account. Why are you using a spoofer? Are you expecting to lose your main account?

Spoofing is another detection vector that will result in you getting banned. Being shadow banned is not a HWID ban, shadow ban means your account is under review.

If you do not want your main to get banned, do not use cheats on it, do not use a spoofer on it, do not use it on the same PC you are cheating on.
Hey, thank you for the detailed answer.
To clarify, I'm using the spoofer only on my alt accounts. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the shadowban to be lifted on my main account, which I got just randomly for reports, wasn't ever cheating on that one. I started cheating on my alts after I recieved shadow ban on my main.

But the thing is, I accidentally logged into the alt acc once without enabling the spoofer - with my main hwid connected to my main acc. I was only at the menu. I was using this one for a day or two, but got swb aswell for reports. So I'm worried, if the fact that I forgot to turn the spoofer on once, could escalate into a permanent ban on my main account. What do you think?
Old 01/15/2024, 20:08   #8

Quote:
Hey, thank you for the detailed answer.
To clarify, I'm using the spoofer only on my alt accounts. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the shadowban to be lifted on my main account, which I got just randomly for reports, wasn't ever cheating on that one.

But the thing is, I accidentally logged into the alt acc once without enabling the spoofer - with my main hwid connected to my main acc. I was only at the menu. This alt got shadowbaned as well, but no instantly, just for reports after a day or two. So I'm worried, if this mistake could escalate into a permanent ban on my main account. What do you think?
I'm not sure how they issue HWID bans, if it is the most recent HWID after a detection or all HWID's logged on an account.

(also some "hwid bans" only result in you getting shadow banned, not perm banned from my experience in mw2019)

I'd advise waiting for the accounts shadow ban to disappear then never using that alt again. You will most likely be fine unless there has been a cheat detection and you are on a delayed banwave.

If you have the money invest in another pc. You are asking for trouble like this to use your main account and alt together. Anti cheats can still detect traces to my understanding

Tags
shadow ban spoofer