Is there a good spoofer out there that is only a 1 time charge? Or any good free ones?
There are several good spoofers. It's hard to call any of them "the best", considering they all do the same thing in pretty much the same way. I'll focus on "temp" spoofers since that's what I know the most. (Full disclosure, one of them is my own spoofer.)
- Engine Owning: Saves your last spoofed HWID
- Interwebz: Saves several HWIDs in profiles
- Infinite: Has a 40m free trail
- Artificial Aiming: A bootloader spoofer that you select when Windows starts, but they don't like it when you use other cheats with their spoofer (unless this policy has changed over the last year and I'm not aware).
- Stealthware: Lastly, . It saves your last spoofed HWID, and was built specifically for COD. It has a 1 hour free trial, but if you want a free day key just .
In general, Spoofers are usually highly dependent on your PCs hardware. I'd recommend you test any spoofer on a temp account first, before using it on something like your main.
There are several good spoofers. It's hard to call any of them "the best", considering they all do the same thing in pretty much the same way. I'll focus on "temp" spoofers since that's what I know the most. (Full disclosure, one of them is my own spoofer.)
- Engine Owning: Saves your last spoofed HWID
- Interwebz: Saves several HWIDs in profiles
- Infinite: Has a 40m free trail
- Artificial Aiming: A bootloader spoofer that you select when Windows starts, but they don't like it when you use other cheats with their spoofer (unless this policy has changed over the last year and I'm not aware).
- Stealthware: Lastly, . It saves your last spoofed HWID, and was built specifically for COD. It has a 1 hour free trial, but if you want a free day key just .
In general, Spoofers are usually highly dependent on your PCs hardware. I'd recommend you test any spoofer on a temp account first, before using it on something like your main.
I already got banned. Stupid mistake over a no recoil hack from csmacro. I hadn’t cheated since verdansk and even then I just used the Logitech scripts. Seen they had an automatic one with auto detecting the gun being used. Should have known better. Now I just want to be able to play. I was hoping there would be one with a one time fee without having to pay monthly. But that doesn’t seem available. I’m also bummed I gotta level everything from scratch again. I’m assuming all unlock tools are unsafe.
I already got banned. Stupid mistake over a no recoil hack from csmacro. I hadn’t cheated since verdansk and even then I just used the Logitech scripts. Seen they had an automatic one with auto detecting the gun being used. Should have known better. Now I just want to be able to play. I was hoping there would be one with a one time fee without having to pay monthly. But that doesn’t seem available. I’m also bummed I gotta level everything from scratch again. I’m assuming all unlock tools are unsafe.
I just want all my guns back to play legit lmao
Sorry to hear that! You're in the same position as a lot of people, and that's why these spoofers exist. I think any of them would be good for you, and maybe a "perm spoofer" too (a one-time spoof that permanently changes your PC). I don't have experience with perm spoofers though so I'll refrain from recommending any.
If you want a temp soofer (one that unspoofs when you restart your PC) buying a lifetime subscription would be your only option if you don't want to pay monthly/weekly/daily.
Sorry to hear that! You're in the same position as a lot of people, and that's why these spoofers exist. I think any of them would be good for you, and maybe a "perm spoofer" too (a one-time spoof that permanently changes your PC). I don't have experience with perm spoofers though so I'll refrain from recommending any.
If you want a temp soofer (one that unspoofs when you restart your PC) buying a lifetime subscription would be your only option if you don't want to pay monthly/weekly/daily.
I haven’t seen any with a lifetime subscription. Engine owning is like 30$ a month. I’m pretty sure I checked a couple others in the list as well. I already got scammed on here as well by someone saying he had a lifetime one.
I haven’t seen any with a lifetime subscription. Engine owning is like 30$ a month. I’m pretty sure I checked a couple others in the list as well. I already got scammed on here as well by someone saying he had a lifetime one.
I don't know about the others, but I offer a lifetime subscription for my temp spoofer. DM me on Telegram if you'd like to look into it more. I'll give you a free 1-Day key too so you can try it out.
I don't know about the others, but I offer a lifetime subscription for my temp spoofer. DM me on Telegram if you'd like to look into it more. I'll give you a free 1-Day key too so you can try it out.
I don’t know what telegram is or how to find you. Can u explain. Or have discord?
- Artificial Aiming: A bootloader spoofer that you select when Windows starts, but they don't like it when you use other cheats with their spoofer (unless this policy has changed over the last year and I'm not aware).
-Patched windows is no more mandatory, means doesnt require to install any kind of driver/extra stuff, just launch and go.
-AA is not selling spoofer, its just a free service that includes in all their cheats, also they never cared if you use other providers with it, they dont care but they dont like it when a customer goes to support and asking why their spoofer is not working with a different provider.
If it works with other providers go use it without issue but dont expect spoofer support if you want to make it work with other providers.
I have tested AA's spoofer with PO, Kernaim, IW and it works perfect, not sure about other providers.
-Patched windows is no more mandatory, means doesnt require to install any kind of driver/extra stuff, just launch and go.
-AA is not selling spoofer, its just a free service that includes in all their cheats, also they never cared if you use other providers with it, they dont care but they dont like it when a customer goes to support and asking why their spoofer is not working with a different provider.
If it works with other providers go use it without issue but dont expect spoofer support if you want to make it work with other providers.
I have tested AA's spoofer with PO, Kernaim, IW and it works perfect, not sure about other providers.
Spoofers get detected usually and are just not safe this method is so much more safe and worth it.
Maybe also mention that there are multiple identifiers collected by the CoD anti cheat that can't be changed by permanent spoofers, they might not cause automated bans or affect all players but still are logged.
Dont use EO spoofer unless your raging - I mean how many times have those guys been detected over the last 3/4 years lol.
Yes, their cheat is great but it cannot be trusted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit
There are several good spoofers. It's hard to call any of them "the best", considering they all do the same thing in pretty much the same way. I'll focus on "temp" spoofers since that's what I know the most. (Full disclosure, one of them is my own spoofer.)
- Engine Owning: Saves your last spoofed HWID
- Interwebz: Saves several HWIDs in profiles
- Infinite: Has a 40m free trail
- Artificial Aiming: A bootloader spoofer that you select when Windows starts, but they don't like it when you use other cheats with their spoofer (unless this policy has changed over the last year and I'm not aware).
- Stealthware: Lastly, . It saves your last spoofed HWID, and was built specifically for COD. It has a 1 hour free trial, but if you want a free day key just .
In general, Spoofers are usually highly dependent on your PCs hardware. I'd recommend you test any spoofer on a temp account first, before using it on something like your main.
This is incorrect information regarding AA's spoofer - it spoofs after windows is loaded and is a virtual spoofer.
AA's spoofer also allows you to spoof the same serials per profile which works great when rotating between accounts.
I've used their spoofer for a long time now with zero issues and it's included in their subscription which is great for value.
[Selling] 🔥HWID SPOOFER🔥 | Best UD HWID Spoofer for BE and EAC 03/18/2022 - Fortnite Trading - 3 Replies BEST UNDETECTED Spoofer | CheatPalace
Free Cleaner Included
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9985716945 85286736/1000339175851180042/CheatPalace_Thread_-_ Spoofer.png?width=285&height=675
[Selling] 🔥HWID SPOOFER🔥 | Best UD HWID Spoofer for BE and EAC 10/29/2021 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies BEST UNDETECTED Spoofer | CheatPalace
Free Cleaner Included
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9985716945 85286736/1000339175851180042/CheatPalace_Thread_-_ Spoofer.png?width=285&height=675
[Selling] 🔥HWID SPOOFER🔥 | Best UD HWID Spoofer for BE and EAC 10/29/2021 - Paladins Trading - 0 Replies Best HWID Spoofer in the market
Supported Windows 10 versions 1803-21H1
Supported CPU's
Intel
AMD
This Spoofer can spoof serials for both BE and EAC
[Selling] 🔥HWID SPOOFER🔥 | Best UD HWID Spoofer for BE and EAC 10/29/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies BEST UNDETECTED Spoofer | CheatPalace
Free Cleaner Included
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9985716945 85286736/1000339175851180042/CheatPalace_Thread_-_ Spoofer.png?width=285&height=675