Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Lifetime Undetected External?

Discussion on Any Lifetime Undetected External? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Any Lifetime Undetected External?

Hi guys, I haven't played much of this game lately so I didn't keep up with the news (My last game was MW2). Anyhow, I'm looking for a lifetime undetected external that doesn't have a long history of getting detected. I mostly use ESP and nothing else btw.

Also, I used to use PO, but stupid me didn't buy a lifetime back then and now they don't offer that option anymore.

Any recommendation is appreciated.
Old 12/18/2023, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 185
I offer lifetime. It's an external cheat with native controller support and a built-in spoofer. However, as much as I'd like to you jump in and spend big money on lifetime, I really think you should try it first for a while. If you (or anyone) DM me on telegram and mention this post I'll give you a free day key.

Old 12/18/2023, 02:02   #3

elite*gold: 35
Hello, Check out Unnamed

We provide a lifetime subscription to our cheat for Call of Duty: MW III + WZ3 for only 120 usd

You can be sure of quality and high security, we have not been detected in COD since 2022, we just released our product for MW3/WZ3

Old 12/18/2023, 02:42   #4

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonle View Post
Hi guys, I haven't played much of this game lately so I didn't keep up with the news (My last game was MW2). Anyhow, I'm looking for a lifetime undetected external that doesn't have a long history of getting detected. I mostly use ESP and nothing else btw.

Also, I used to use PO, but stupid me didn't buy a lifetime back then and now they don't offer that option anymore.

Any recommendation is appreciated.
Certain people can still buy lifetime (e.g. people who have lifetime for another game already) just not everyone. If you want to be sure you aren't eligible you can make a ticket

But tbh these days I don't think lifetime is the way to go for COD. There are just too many things that can happen to providers with how Activision/Ricochet are moving. I think month to month is the way to go regardless of who you pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedTech View Post
we have not been detected in COD since 2022
Your website domain was registered a few months ago. What domain did you have before where you sold COD since 2022?

Also you have a lot of cheats and two builds for most/all of your cheats. Are you a reseller? Or have multiple developers? One crazy solo dev? What's the situation there
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/18/2023, 08:11   #5

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
Come around. Undetected.

Old 12/18/2023, 13:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Certain people can still buy lifetime (e.g. people who have lifetime for another game already) just not everyone. If you want to be sure you aren't eligible you can make a ticket

But tbh these days I don't think lifetime is the way to go for COD. There are just too many things that can happen to providers with how Activision/Ricochet are moving. I think month to month is the way to go regardless of who you pick

Your website domain was registered a few months ago. What domain did you have before where you sold COD since 2022?

Also you have a lot of cheats and two builds for most/all of your cheats. Are you a reseller? Or have multiple developers? One crazy solo dev? What's the situation there
COD cheat has never been sold before, because there was no time or desire to do this, but now we have released a cheat for Warzone 3 and I don’t regret it. Besides, our similar bypass uses another project that has not been detected for more than a year, but you can be sure, before the release of our cheat, we completely reworked and improved the bypass, which leaves no chance for anti-cheat. About my project, I have my own team of developers who work together, and not, as in many projects, each game has its own developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
DO NOT buy from any providers that spam post like above if u want a longer sub i can recommend IW or AA or do what Zeb said
Show me screenshots of payments for all these products, how you bought them and used them to make this post
Old 12/18/2023, 14:48   #7

I’m a bit cavalier to the scene but I’m an LT Subscriber to AXC and PO (ex mobius LT also for multiple years in a row. I’ve tested IW extensively. It is a fantastic product but it isn’t exactly what I wanted.
I used KernAim for a month, hated it.
ProofCore has an amazing product with all the features you would need as a mouse and keyboard user.
I used AA for about a year. To me, it is everything I was looking for. The customizability is—in my opinion—a huge strong point for the product and the fact it supports controller is a win for me.

I cannot rate any of the above providers in any specific order. It can be confidently said that PO, PC, AA, and IW, are all top choices. AXC has just come back to the scene and has since removed a ton of risky features like angle Aim and no recoil, I believe that they will stick around for a while this time. I have a decent amount of trust in them. I cannot suggest KernAim due to my biased opinion of it and they’ve suffered from multiple detections as of recently.

Personally, I would say if you’re a mouse player then check out PO, PC, and AXC, and make your choice to which you like the most.

If you’re a controller player, check out IW first due to the ease of use. AA would be your next choice.

Sidenote:
Qubits product is phenomenal. They are extremely new as a provider. I intend on purchasing a few months of keys from them and testing on an alt for a while. In all honesty, I had the least FPS drop from this product but I didn’t add them to the list because I haven’t used them long enough to bring any substance or opinions that have value.
@, got any keys for me to test? In return I can write a review on the product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2023, 18:44   #8

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFG Zues View Post
Sidenote:
Qubits product is phenomenal. They are extremely new as a provider. I intend on purchasing a few months of keys from them and testing on an alt for a while. In all honesty, I had the least FPS drop from this product but I didn’t add them to the list because I haven’t used them long enough to bring any substance or opinions that have value.
@, got any keys for me to test? In return I can write a review on the product.
Thanks for the mention! I'm really glad to hear that you had the least FPS drop - I've spent a long time optimizing everything so it's nice to hear when hard work pays off for a customer.
Old 12/19/2023, 06:08   #9

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!!! I will look into those and make my decision. Happy cheating yall

Quote:

Just want to make sure, if I buy LT CSGO, I might have a chance of purchasing LT COD in the future? I was only with you for a couple months in the past, so I didn't have any LT purchased.

Also, as you pointed out, month to month is probably the move, however sometime I purchase a key and can only play like a couple days that month. I just want LT so I don't have to think about it.
Old 12/19/2023, 15:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFG Zues View Post
I’m a bit cavalier to the scene but I’m an LT Subscriber to AXC and PO (ex mobius LT also for multiple years in a row. I’ve tested IW extensively. It is a fantastic product but it isn’t exactly what I wanted.
I used KernAim for a month, hated it.
ProofCore has an amazing product with all the features you would need as a mouse and keyboard user.
I used AA for about a year. To me, it is everything I was looking for. The customizability is—in my opinion—a huge strong point for the product and the fact it supports controller is a win for me.

I cannot rate any of the above providers in any specific order. It can be confidently said that PO, PC, AA, and IW, are all top choices. AXC has just come back to the scene and has since removed a ton of risky features like angle Aim and no recoil, I believe that they will stick around for a while this time. I have a decent amount of trust in them. I cannot suggest KernAim due to my biased opinion of it and they’ve suffered from multiple detections as of recently.

Personally, I would say if you’re a mouse player then check out PO, PC, and AXC, and make your choice to which you like the most.

If you’re a controller player, check out IW first due to the ease of use. AA would be your next choice.

Sidenote:
@UnnamedTech, got any keys for me to test? In return I can write a review on the product.
Yes, I can provide a free trial, contact me at your convenience.
Old 12/20/2023, 04:03   #11

Quote:
COD cheat has never been sold before, because there was no time or desire to do this, but now we have released a cheat for Warzone 3 and I don’t regret it. Besides, our similar bypass uses another project that has not been detected for more than a year, but you can be sure, before the release of our cheat, we completely reworked and improved the bypass, which leaves no chance for anti-cheat. About my project, I have my own team of developers who work together, and not, as in many projects, each game has its own developers.
You honestly just seem like a reseller. You have multiple big games with completely different loaders, menus, visuals... your COD menu and visuals look exactly like Fecurity which is an internal cheat that is certainly not security focused

Also don't say your COD is undetected since 2022 if you didn't release it until the last few months. Your domain itself is only a few months old

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonle View Post
~cut~
Things are pretty case by case. You can make a ticket and take a look. By what you've said I can't promise much but it's good if we can see your PO account and its history at least

If not then you can try out lifetime with another provider I understand if you don't want to do 30 days at a time
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2023, 16:02   #12

Quote:
You honestly just seem like a reseller. You have multiple big games with completely different loaders, menus, visuals... your COD menu and visuals look exactly like Fecurity which is an internal cheat that is certainly not security focused

Also don't say your COD is undetected since 2022 if you didn't release it until the last few months. Your domain itself is only a few months old

Things are pretty case by case. You can make a ticket and take a look. By what you've said I can't promise much but it's good if we can see your PO account and its history at least

If not then you can try out lifetime with another provider I understand if you don't want to do 30 days at a time
I don’t know where you saw different menus/loaders. We have different ESP in Apex and COD only because we don’t have time to make a new one that we developed for COD. Don't try to make me out to be a "bad reseller", I have a reputation and at least a lot of people know I'm not one.
Old 12/20/2023, 23:42   #13

Quote:
I don’t know where you saw different menus/loaders. We have different ESP in Apex and COD only because we don’t have time to make a new one that we developed for COD. Don't try to make me out to be a "bad reseller", I have a reputation and at least a lot of people know I'm not one.
Your Cod vs PUBG are entirely different lad. Cod looks like an attempt at Gamesense for CSGO and the PUBG looks like Aimware v5
Old 12/21/2023, 00:11   #14

Our PUBG uses a bypass that doesn't have an IMGUI, that’s why we developed an different menu for it and another visuals. Attempts to compare our project with others sound too funny
Old 12/22/2023, 17:40   #15

Quote:
You're very obviously a reseller. You pop up out of nowhere with bad English and your brand logo everywhere, inserting yourself into every conversation on this website. You admit all your cheats have different developers & I can already tell your COD is Fecurity. It's the same menu. That's not external as you claim btw

Then you say you're UD for a year or more yet your website is a few months old and hasn't gotten any traffic since a few weeks ago

Then you have the ***** to write a hit piece on EO, one of the most reputable & known COD providers, on EPVP & you really think people like me aren't going to **** on you even more?

Get out of here. Go grift on TikTok
Thanks
3 Users