Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Intel i225 vs Intel i226 - Perm Spoofer

Discussion on Intel i225 vs Intel i226 - Perm Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Intel i225 vs Intel i226 - Perm Spoofer

So i tried Synx and sysreset spoofers and both were unable to perm spoof my MAC.I ipdated my Mobo from Asus Hero Z390 to msi meg z790 ace on which its Intel i226 Ethernet.Sync software was not even able to spoof it where sysreset spoofed it but after reflashing bios and reinstalling windows MAC was reverted back to its original address and rest all serials were still changed like Mobo , Bios , UUID etc.Bothe admins said that my mobo is locked and Ethernet is not possible to spoof.Cobalt blocker is working and COD accounts dont go in shadow bans but i want perm spoofer.i dont know if Intel i225 Ethernet is spoofable perm because sysreset admin said till Intel i225 its spoofable.Realteck Ethernet also spoofable he said.
Old 12/04/2023, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 7
Try out VerseSolutions or SickkServices
Old 12/04/2023, 13:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
Try out VerseSolutions or SickkServices
sickservices admin said my MSI mobo is not spoofable and also said about intel Ethernet i226.i should have bought Gigabyte mobo
Old 12/04/2023, 17:10   #4

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9290 View Post
So i tried Synx and sysreset spoofers and both were unable to perm spoof my MAC.I ipdated my Mobo from Asus Hero Z390 to msi meg z790 ace on which its Intel i226 Ethernet.Sync software was not even able to spoof it where sysreset spoofed it but after reflashing bios and reinstalling windows MAC was reverted back to its original address and rest all serials were still changed like Mobo , Bios , UUID etc.Bothe admins said that my mobo is locked and Ethernet is not possible to spoof.Cobalt blocker is working and COD accounts dont go in shadow bans but i want perm spoofer.i dont know if Intel i225 Ethernet is spoofable perm because sysreset admin said till Intel i225 its spoofable.Realteck Ethernet also spoofable he said.

Im not quite sure if it will work with us. But you are welcome to try. Feel free to open a ticket.
Old 12/04/2023, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoblackfighter View Post
Im not quite sure if it will work with us. But you are welcome to try. Feel free to open a ticket.
yes i am confused between Verse and void because both looks same spoofer.who is the reseller now ? Verse or Void.
Old 12/04/2023, 20:07   #6

try using EEUPDATEW64e if you can spoof the mac. You can't even flash the bios with a modified rom with a hex modifier?
Old 12/05/2023, 00:21   #7

i also bought VOID spoofer and it was also not able to spoof my MAC on mobo.this is bullshit now.Now i am waiting for a refund but admin dont reply my ticket.i will just buy a cheap Gigabyte Z790 mobo with old intel ethernet adapter like i219 which is easy to spoof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
try using EEUPDATEW64e if you can spoof the mac. You can't even flash the bios with a modified rom with a hex modifier?
the mobo is the problem.its locked sync also checked it and then ethernet is i226 ****.

i cannot even instal PCIE ethernet my 4090 blocked all PCIE slots
Old 12/05/2023, 00:49   #8

can't you buy an ethernet adapter? 10 €
Old 12/05/2023, 00:49   #9

only cobalt blocker works 100% no shadow bans in COD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoblackfighter View Post
VOID and Verse looks identical why ? VOID took my money and cannot spoof my mobo now i am asking for refund and they dont.I am not going buy and start beging refunds from evey ****** spoofer sellers here when it wont work on my mainboard.i will stick with cobalt blocker and fight for my money from VOID soopfer.
Old 12/06/2023, 00:25   #10

elite*gold: 26
So, like I told you, ALL 226v ethernets are LOCKED once flashed and assigned a MAC address via the factory, that is CONFIRMED by intel. MOST 225vs are fine to do, I have never had any issues myself (unless you received a certain one that is also locked, some of them are but most aren't.). Realtek is fine with no restrictions, at least for me. A LOT of people claim they can do the 226vs perm, they are for sure not telling you the truth if that is the case. Best thing for you to do (along with anyone else wanting a permanent solution with their new motherboards) is either get a realtek chip PCIE card, OR getting a new motherboard that either has realtek OR the confirmed 225v with intel. Otherwise, get a USB to ethernet adapter (not ideal to replace after each ban) and call it a day for a quicker solution. Either way, hope this helps and if you decide to get new hardware, feel free to come back and get your PC taken care.
Old 12/06/2023, 01:14   #11

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9290 View Post
only cobalt blocker works 100% no shadow bans in COD.

VOID and Verse looks identical why ? VOID took my money and cannot spoof my mobo now i am asking for refund and they dont.I am not going buy and start beging refunds from evey ****** spoofer sellers here when it wont work on my mainboard.i will stick with cobalt blocker and fight for my money from VOID soopfer.
First and foremost, how come Void & Verse look identical? Secondly, Void does not support COD, how come you bought it if it doesn't support it? So kindly elaborate on that for me and I would appreciate that

Secondly, if you attempted to use Sick & Sync and both did not work for you, then I would follow Sick his advice commented above me (^^) and indeed switch to Realtek. I would also advice you on ANY intel adapter to reset the adapter.
Old 12/06/2023, 04:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
First and foremost, how come Void & Verse look identical? Secondly, Void does not support COD, how come you bought it if it doesn't support it? So kindly elaborate on that for me and I would appreciate that

Secondly, if you attempted to use Sick & Sync and both did not work for you, then I would follow Sick his advice commented above me (^^) and indeed switch to Realtek. I would also advice you on ANY intel adapter to reset the adapter.
yes @ dont even wana refund me my 40 euro i told him his spoofer dont work and he is telling you did not raid thinking i am stupid or something raid0 is only for disk.

Sickservice is right and i was still idiot to pay VOID and lost my money.But Cobalt blocker is working but one thing i notices with cobalt blocker COD exe takes some time to run i am not sure but may be it first try to grab the serials but is not able to grab and then say F**k it and run the game

before i had Asus Hero z390 and Sync was perfectly working with all serials changed after bios flash and windows reinstall and no COD shadow bans.So i will change my mobo as sickservices said i found out good quality board with old shitty intel adapter ASRock Z790 Taichi which has I219V same intel adapter which was in my old asus hero z390 board but before i buy i will ask sickservices and sync if
its perm spoofable.

VOID told me his spoofer supports COD and its perm spoofer so i bought it.So i tested sync , sysreset and VOID and when i flash bios and reinstall all spoofed serials stay except that shitty intel i226 reverts back making COD shadow ban all the time in 1 minute.imaging reinstalling windows 10 almost 6-7 times in one day and also formating C:
@ please give me my refund now even others also saying you dont have COD spoofer.