Quote:
Originally Posted by FGonzoo
Hello everybody, I was stuck making a decision between Proofcore and PO. I had seen PO was the last remaining UD provider for cod up until recently but PC claims to be UD also. I plan to be using my main and was wondering which of the 2 has better security overall. I am a controller player so controller support would be wonderful(if there's another UD provider) but mostly care about a good ESP. I plan to closet cheat(stream/wagers) so would like to not lose my main account. I get the risks but with a provider with the better security I would trust them. Zombies esp doesn't really matter to me too much but if can use AB to fly through the challenges it would be fun.
Never been shadowed never been perma banned. Account dates back to og cod4 if that matters at all
|
First of all both cheats are excellent.
Proofcore is indeed the last trusted external cheat without any Detections in COD.
PO has the longest run of being UD. (around 2.5 years)
PO is public with an much larger userbase.
Proofcore requires ID verification which not everyone likes. Mostly people from America dont like it as there its a little bit different then in EU. Most people at Proofcore like the ID verification as not every weird kid gets acess to the cheat and keeps the community closed + the price is 55€ per month with Card. Crypto is cheaper.
Feature wise PO has more. Both have Skeletons, both are streamproof on everything.