Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantom Overlay Unviable

Discussion on Phantom Overlay Unviable within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2023, 22:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samemuba View Post
It is defensively something do with the your pc po skeleton is very smooth we never had any issue after new loader release it’s been way smoother than before
I’m hoping that it is, because I’ve tried reinstalling windows multiple times and doing all kinds of optmizations and what not but It never fixed it.
Old 11/15/2023, 00:14   #17

For me, no problems during all mw2 lifetime till the detection.
Then in PO 2.0 mw3 it gave me an error “update requires restart” which I solved by reinstalling windows.
For sure I will continue with PO, rn I have a lifetime for mw3, and even if it gets detected again in the future , I like how zeb manages things, at the end is all about affinity (in this case with the dev)
Old 11/15/2023, 01:15   #18

elite*gold: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
it seems that playing a few hours without cheats is seriously harmful to your health! patience friend patience.
thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
Old 11/15/2023, 01:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
it seems that playing a few hours without cheats is seriously harmful to your health! patience friend patience.
Good troll post champion, has nothing to do with "playing a few hours without cheats is seriously harmful to your health!''

You pay good money for a service you should be able to use said product.
Old 11/15/2023, 09:58   #20

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,077
To anyone threatening to chargeback a transaction, especially one that is as cheap as 38€, because your ticket didn't get answered when you wanted it to - if you're struggling that much financially, you shouldn't be buying cheats.

Moreover, idc if it's PO, AA, IW, etc., paying for a service / buying a product doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support, unless explicitly noted on a store page.

(based on current active customers) less than 1% of COD customers have issues with the loader or the injection. So, to audaciously claim "seems to rarely work for a lot of paid customers" simply because you're dissatisfied with your current situation, is just braindead behavior.

Lastly, Zebleer is active in the telegram for multiple hours per day. At any time you see him active in the chat, you can tag him and ask that he look at your ticket.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2023, 11:33   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPgamingCHAIR View Post
Good troll post champion, has nothing to do with "playing a few hours without cheats is seriously harmful to your health!''

You pay good money for a service you should be able to use said product.

wait for them to answer you, if you have wasted time on the subscription, they will refund it (in your favor). Making a post for a few hours is really disrespectful!
Old 11/15/2023, 21:20   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
To anyone threatening to chargeback a transaction, especially one that is as cheap as 38€, because your ticket didn't get answered when you wanted it to - if you're struggling that much financially, you shouldn't be buying cheats.

Moreover, idc if it's PO, AA, IW, etc., paying for a service / buying a product doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support, unless explicitly noted on a store page.

(based on current active customers) less than 1% of COD customers have issues with the loader or the injection. So, to audaciously claim "seems to rarely work for a lot of paid customers" simply because you're dissatisfied with your current situation, is just braindead behavior.

Lastly, Zebleer is active in the telegram for multiple hours per day. At any time you see him active in the chat, you can tag him and ask that he look at your ticket.
People can do as they please, in regards to threatening to charge back because struggling financially I can guarantee I make more than you per year, I even said it's not about the money.

The issue has been resolved, there is no need to continue to drag this post out.
Old 11/16/2023, 14:41   #23

You say you probably make more money but also say your struggling financially....maybe you should manage your money better? You're not going to get 5 star hotel support from cheat providers and that's a fact
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2023, 21:45   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot1821 View Post
You say you probably make more money but also say your struggling financially....maybe you should manage your money better? You're not going to get 5 star hotel support from cheat providers and that's a fact
Where did I say I was struggling financially lol>? *** me lol some of the people here are as dense as reddit users.