Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACD

Discussion on ACD within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACD

I posted some recommendations for AC Diamond and it seems my post may have been deleted. Does Elitepvpers not allow ACD in discussion? I’ve used them since the were Golden and have been using them since mw1. They were detected once in MW1 involving the “rapid” fire debacle, but have not been detected since. I have used them for the entirety of MW2 without issue, they provide great support but I can’t find them mentioned here at all. I’m just curious as to why?
Old 10/26/2023, 22:52   #2

Because its just the same people from golden gun... who exit scammed (but claimed they got a C&D).

Their discord is also just full of resale scams and dodgy account sellers (official staff members btw), which are overpriced and are a scam... i purchased one from them they replied fast until i sent the money, then they would just not reply... i left a review in the discord saying it and they removed my review... i left another review then they deleted my review and banned me from the discord.

Really sketchy and not recommended.
Old 10/26/2023, 22:54   #3

they resell various cheats

goldengun (VIP), cobalt(luther+blocker) and up till recently applecheats(ghost or whatever it was called) which they dropped

they straight up tell you that if you buy the "VIP" you need to use the blocker otherwise you get banned, but yea as long as you use the blocker youll be fine for now
Old 10/27/2023, 01:28   #4

Thank you all for the valuable information. I was just wondering.
Old 10/27/2023, 06:43   #5

From memory they're just not a trust worthy provider and also sell stolen accounts on their website.
Old 10/27/2023, 07:56   #6

ACD is ***

ACD is complete *** & once their cobalt "blocker" gets ****** their cheat will be detected every other week. They're a rage cheat, if you want to rage just use Cobalt who they already resell.
Old 10/27/2023, 09:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post
ACD is complete *** & once their cobalt "blocker" gets ****** their cheat will be detected every other week. They're a rage cheat, if you want to rage just use Cobalt who they already resell.
What happened cudi?

Werent you a mod at acd? Why sudden hatred?

Tags
call of duty