I'm very new to cheating on COD and cheating in general and im looking for a legit undetected cheat that can last me a good amount of time, after doing some research I narrowed it down to the following:
Proofcore |
Phantom Overlay |
Engine Owning |
Mobius Cheats | Could not find link to website
Ive heard enging owning is more a rage cheat but thats why im here id like some input from some more people and see if anyone can vouch for any of the options above or suggest anything better. I also saw some stuff about interwebz but when I visit they're website its a CS:GO cheat so im a little confused on that, any input is helpful.
And where is mobius cheats website or wherever they sell the cheat?
Interwebz or Phantomoverlay. Both are top notch security focussed cheats.
Interwebz had feature detections which were to use at own risk locked behind "safe mode" . Only if you disable safe mode manually you could use those features like Silent Aim , unlocker etc. Those were removed after detection. So people who used Esp / Radar and Aimbot only never had an permban with IW. Their loader never was detected.
Phantomoverlay deserves the title longest UD provider as they never had any form of detection. Way less features and worse in Performance compared to IW.
(Bones show only up to ~ 30m) and choppy due to external cheat.
IW has the best ESP ever , smooth Bones on any range Fully costomizable, Aimbot is out of this world. Insane customizations.
IW= 20€ / month
PO = 38€ /month with fees its 42€
Actually used iw for the first time and the aimbot for controller is so sneaky you wouldn't even know I'm using aimbot.
There is no way to tell from the eye that aimbot is being used with the right config.
I'm very new to cheating on COD and cheating in general and im looking for a legit undetected cheat that can last me a good amount of time, after doing some research I narrowed it down to the following:
Proofcore |
Phantom Overlay |
Engine Owning |
Mobius Cheats | Could not find link to website
Ive heard enging owning is more a rage cheat but thats why im here id like some input from some more people and see if anyone can vouch for any of the options above or suggest anything better. I also saw some stuff about interwebz but when I visit they're website its a CS:GO cheat so im a little confused on that, any input is helpful.
And where is mobius cheats website or wherever they sell the cheat?
PO is probably your best bet, followed by Proofcore.
Purchase Suggestions 02/19/2023 - Apex Legends - 7 Replies Hello, I'm pretty new to the cheating community and I'm looking for a apex cheat, I've done some research and narrowed it down to the following:
Proofcore | https://proofcore.io/
Kernaim | https://kernaim.to/
Exspira | https://exspiracheats.com/
Cluth Solution | https://clutch-solution.com/
not sure which is the overall best I'm trying to lean away from proofcore because of the verification requirements so I'm slowing taking that off of the table but which of these do you all think are...
[Buying] Purchase OSRS/RS3/gold long-term purchase partner. Support all payment methods 24/7 09/14/2022 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies Gold of all servers. OSRS/RS3/ WOTLK/WoWC/WoW/NEW Word/FF14/EFT/POE/lost ark Support all payment methods 24/7
We are looking for long term partnership
We buy gold for all servers
Immediate payment (I will pay as soon as possible after the transaction is completed)
We support almost all payment methods. Palpay, payoneer, cryptocurrency BTC, USDT, dog coin.
If you are not confident and support small payment (for example, try a $5 order first).
We will send the money within few...
Suggestions and Polls Thread. Post your suggestions and polls here 02/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies Hello everybody
For sometime the users of this section(s) have complained about several aspects of the SRO section. This includes the Foreign, Private and International Sub-Sections
Due to this, i have this new thread for adding the new polls and suggestions posted on Polls and Suggestions
In that section, you are open to ask for features for the sections/forum
Of course, you are not going to ask for impossibles like giving certain features that are restricted for the Staff members
...