Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about sb

Discussion on question about sb within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about sb

i’ve had my account for almost a year and fully maxed levels. i just recently used cheats, and as of last night, was disconnected from server and sb. currently my account is under review. what is the review process — gameplay reviews? this is my first ever sb. do most get perma on their first offense?
Old 06/07/2023, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldie View Post
i’ve had my account for almost a year and fully maxed levels. i just recently used cheats, and as of last night, was disconnected from server and sb. currently my account is under review. what is the review process — gameplay reviews? this is my first ever sb. do most get perma on their first offense?
It's a shadow ban, not perma. Lasts anywhere from 24 hours to a week, most being around 3 days currently. As long as what you've used isn't detected and you do not have HWID ban history, you'll most likely be fine. Enjoy the time away from the game and do something else until it clears
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2023, 20:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity? View Post
It's a shadow ban, not perma. Lasts anywhere from 24 hours to a week, most being around 3 days currently. As long as what you've used isn't detected and you do not have HWID ban history, you'll most likely be fine. Enjoy the time away from the game and do something else until it clears
got it! is there anything in particular they review? i’m just worried i looked too obvious in gameplay. also is it okay to play clean in sb lobbies or do you recommend staying away until the review is complete?
Old 06/07/2023, 21:00   #4

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Stop over thinking it. Just check the ban appeal website once a day until it either lifts or turns into a perma ban

If it lifts, go easy for a few weeks to build your trust score a little

If it turns perma, then test if you are HWID banned and go from there
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2023, 20:48   #5

Quote:
got it! is there anything in particular they review? i’m just worried i looked too obvious in gameplay. also is it okay to play clean in sb lobbies or do you recommend staying away until the review is complete?
They don’t watch your gameplay. I don’t care what Activision said they don’t been raging on one of my alts for like 2 weeks in iridescent lobby’s
Been shadow ban 4 times never been ban, Activision is a lying incompetent Company that can’t fix a rce exploits in they games.

And it’s best not to play well shadow ban as the more u get reported well shadow ban the longer your shadow ban will last.and second it just be HVH 70% of the time

Quote:
And they don’t review anything it’s just a timer u have to wait out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2023, 21:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedwolf999 View Post
They don’t watch your gameplay. I don’t care what Activision said they don’t been raging on one of my alts for like 2 weeks in iridescent lobby’s
Been shadow ban 4 times never been ban, Activision is a lying incompetent Company that can’t fix a rce exploits in they games.

And it’s best not to play well shadow ban as the more u get reported well shadow ban the longer your shadow ban will last.and second it just be HVH 70% of the time

And they don’t review anything it’s just a timer u have to wait out.
got it! i do wonder if it’s just a timer and no review, how do some people get perma/HWID banned?
Old 06/08/2023, 21:27   #7

Quote:
got it! i do wonder if it’s just a timer and no review, how do some people get perma/HWID banned?
Most of the time it’s form a detection if the cheat or spoofer u use is detected. But sometimes very rarely you can get a Manual ban if you go to hard
Thanks
1 User