Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Fecurity Unlocker Safe?

Discussion on Fecurity Unlocker Safe? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Question Fecurity Unlocker Safe?

hello i have an old account level 100+ i used SyCh without bans but i resently buy fecurity and want to use the unlocker feature but i want to know if i will get banned for using it is anyone here currently using it? and not getting banned?
peladilo12 is offline  
Old 04/12/2023, 13:42   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by peladilo12 View Post
hello i have an old account level 100+ i used SyCh without bans but i resently buy fecurity and want to use the unlocker feature but i want to know if i will get banned for using it is anyone here currently using it? and not getting banned?
lmao public cheetos = turns you into fat trash cheetos... These guys who run fecurity are high schoolers... I mean do you honestly think High Schoolers can beat college grads that work for the anti cheats? Quit using garbage
evobyte is offline  
Old 04/12/2023, 13:52   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
lmao public cheetos = turns you into fat trash cheetos... These guys who run fecurity are high schoolers... I mean do you honestly think High Schoolers can beat college grads that work for the anti cheats? Quit using garbage
do u know a good undetected unlocker? I only bought it for the unlocker I only used SyCh for the past months without any bans or shadow bans
peladilo12 is offline  
Old 04/12/2023, 15:04   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by peladilo12 View Post
do u know a good undetected unlocker? I only bought it for the unlocker I only used SyCh for the past months without any bans or shadow bans
bro tbh all unlockers are using the same method... its pretty public.. when something gets so public and goes viral its obvious it will get detected.. So youre playing a very very risky game even trying to use it...

Let me ask you a question have you even attempted to play valorant? OverWatch 2? The reason why im asking is because sometimes theres always something better out there you just have to give things a try. All the sources for call of duty are trash & super public.. most of these sources here are high school resellers just trying to put money in their piggy bank to buy stuff...

Now if you switched to overwatch or valorant now you have the most amazing source that has a track record overtime being undetected & a source that has real coders backing it & the icing on the cake is that they are super private. Most people cannot afford to use sinful though because most individuals here are children that dont have a job or life...

Theres a reason why only garbage sources are here because no one is interested in this game, Theres a reason why amazing sources are developing for other popular games such as valorant and overwatch 2, becauses thats whats trending right now.

believe me brotha most of these guys on here are lil dweebs scamming people... That hide behind their computer. I on the other hand I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide from anyone

2017 State Record for Powerlifting Illinois, If I would have went to florida for the national Competition I would currently be holding the national record for powerlifting.. APF Federation of Powerlifting..

Youtube = Yugepackage, The Name Is Michael Freeman
evobyte is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2023, 18:01   #5


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,117
No part of Fecurity is safe
zebleer is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2023, 19:59   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peladilo12 View Post
hello i have an old account level 100+ i used SyCh without bans but i resently buy fecurity and want to use the unlocker feature but i want to know if i will get banned for using it is anyone here currently using it? and not getting banned?
not safe bro
sc4rrr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2023, 20:02   #7
 
PenguinV3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
bro tbh all unlockers are using the same method... its pretty public.. when something gets so public and goes viral its obvious it will get detected.. So youre playing a very very risky game even trying to use it...

Let me ask you a question have you even attempted to play valorant? OverWatch 2? The reason why im asking is because sometimes theres always something better out there you just have to give things a try. All the sources for call of duty are trash & super public.. most of these sources here are high school resellers just trying to put money in their piggy bank to buy stuff...

Now if you switched to overwatch or valorant now you have the most amazing source that has a track record overtime being undetected & a source that has real coders backing it & the icing on the cake is that they are super private. Most people cannot afford to use sinful though because most individuals here are children that dont have a job or life...

Theres a reason why only garbage sources are here because no one is interested in this game, Theres a reason why amazing sources are developing for other popular games such as valorant and overwatch 2, becauses thats whats trending right now.

believe me brotha most of these guys on here are lil dweebs scamming people... That hide behind their computer. I on the other hand I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide from anyone

2017 State Record for Powerlifting Illinois, If I would have went to florida for the national Competition I would currently be holding the national record for powerlifting.. APF Federation of Powerlifting..

Youtube = Yugepackage, The Name Is Michael Freeman

The dude asked if the unlocker was safe he didnt ask for a whole news article and advice for other games.
PenguinV3 is offline  
Old 04/12/2023, 20:29   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinV3 View Post
The dude asked if the unlocker was safe he didnt ask for a whole news article and advice for other games.
Hey bro deep in my heart I feel like I am truly doing the right thing for people here that are new. Everyone here is individually different, unique in their own ways.. If im speaking from my heart like im currently doing then I will be passionate and explain my views like im currently doing.... Are you asking me not to speak from my heart here?? I cant possibly do that because that would involve me being fake.
evobyte is offline  
Old 04/23/2023, 03:12   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
bro tbh all unlockers are using the same method... its pretty public.. when something gets so public and goes viral its obvious it will get detected.. So youre playing a very very risky game even trying to use it...

Let me ask you a question have you even attempted to play valorant? OverWatch 2? The reason why im asking is because sometimes theres always something better out there you just have to give things a try. All the sources for call of duty are trash & super public.. most of these sources here are high school resellers just trying to put money in their piggy bank to buy stuff...

Now if you switched to overwatch or valorant now you have the most amazing source that has a track record overtime being undetected & a source that has real coders backing it & the icing on the cake is that they are super private. Most people cannot afford to use sinful though because most individuals here are children that dont have a job or life...

Theres a reason why only garbage sources are here because no one is interested in this game, Theres a reason why amazing sources are developing for other popular games such as valorant and overwatch 2, becauses thats whats trending right now.

believe me brotha most of these guys on here are lil dweebs scamming people... That hide behind their computer. I on the other hand I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide from anyone

2017 State Record for Powerlifting Illinois, If I would have went to florida for the national Competition I would currently be holding the national record for powerlifting.. APF Federation of Powerlifting..

Youtube = Yugepackage, The Name Is Michael Freeman
Are u high ? They nothing truly ud on valorant unless you use DMA or the cheat 100% private. Unless ur wanting to use a shitty Trigger bot
ragedwolf999 is offline  
Old 05/02/2023, 07:41   #10


 
Acemod's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 977
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 33
Get one with a Spoofer / Anticheat blocker included. It’s the safest possible.
Acemod is offline  
Old 05/02/2023, 21:49   #11
 
Lausanne's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 13
Not safe at all
Lausanne is offline  
Old 05/03/2023, 01:28   #12
 
DMUonaFFAR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1,860
Received Thanks: 329
People still tell me not to use unlockers even on MW19
DMUonaFFAR is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 😈FECURITY WZ2 AND MW2 CHEAT😈🔥FECURITY CHEATS🔥☑️AFFORDABLE☑️🏮FATE SHOP🏮
03/11/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
FECURITY CALL OF DUTY The only Call of Duty Hack you will ever need! With our top of the line support team and security protocols you will have no troubles achieving victory! CLICK ME TO PURCHASE https://i.imgur.com/k5AE8nK.gif https://i.imgur.com/NJ5ghoY.gif https://i.imgur.com/7cBkM8x.gif https://customer-m8umttnliff9d16y.cloudflarestrea m.com/6e8202f63cdd94ad8f7407a89638642a/downloads/d efault.mp4
[Selling] 😈FECURITY DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CHEAT😈🔥FECURITY CHEATS🔥☑️AFFORDABLE☑️🏮FATE SHOP🏮
12/11/2022 - Dead by Daylight Trading - 0 Replies
FECURITY DEAD BY DAYLIGHT The only Dead by Daylight Hack you will ever need! With our top of the line support team and security protocols you will have no troubles achieving victory! https://i.imgur.com/X25cN8U.gif https://i.imgur.com/mipRqyn.gif https://i.imgur.com/Wy8xk0D.gif https://content.invisioncic.com/u322143/monthly_2 023_03/BuyNowSmall.png.1b6e90a78c96d52d0f6df214661 54e1c.png ...
[Selling] Fecurity MW2-WZ2 ⭐️ AIMBOT-ESP-LOOT-UNLOCKER FULL 🙌 SAFE TO USE 💎 INTERNAL
11/21/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
#
😈FECURITY LITE😈🔥FECURITY CHEATS🔥☑️AFFORDABLE☑️🏮FATE SHOP🏮
08/27/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/hcbqNl7.gif https://i.imgur.com/cI1SP1t.gif https://i.imgur.com/fXV2TbV.gif Permanent Link to Video https://streamable.com/n57z4s



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.