Not out here to scam anyone, I am selling reputable cheats. I do not know why you think I am out to scam people. Only looking to provide nothing but the best.
Of course you're scamming. You're bypassing the EPVP rules by selling without a trade thread. You're sending people to Discord to buy "some cheat" so that you can't be held accountable for scamming on EPVP. No website or sales thread. There are dozens just like you every week here
Also this thread is about which provider people prefer between Mobius and Phantom Overlay. No one asked about your unnamed cheat that you've spammed about on every thread in this section
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasd6833888
i heard Mob have a ban wave recently
As per Mobius' announcement, they had a bug that caused about 5% of their users to catch a perma ban. They took their cheat down & fixed the issue. I would say it's very likely they successfully fixed the problem as they have not had any perma ban reports since they came back up
Of course you're scamming. You're bypassing the EPVP rules by selling without a trade thread. You're sending people to Discord to buy "some cheat" so that you can't be held accountable for scamming on EPVP. No website or sales thread. There are dozens just like you every week here
Also this thread is about which provider people prefer between Mobius and Phantom Overlay. No one asked about your unnamed cheat that you've spammed about on every thread in this section
As per Mobius' announcement, they had a bug that caused about 5% of their users to catch a perma ban. They took their cheat down & fixed the issue. I would say it's very likely they successfully fixed the problem as they have not had any perma ban reports since they came back up
Just new to the selling side of epvp, I did not know I was breaking any rules. I was purely trying to sell to people. Was not trying to scam, nor am I. Please do not make accusations you do not know are true. Once again I am not out to scam anyone whatsoever, just trying to advertise to get customers because I am new.
Just new to the selling side of epvp, I did not know I was breaking any rules. I was purely trying to sell to people. Was not trying to scam, nor am I. Please do not make accusations you do not know are true. Once again I am not out to scam anyone whatsoever, just trying to advertise to get customers because I am new.
I bought a cod key from Vaze and he got me setup fast and easy for my first time? worked for me seemed legit
Your account was made this month & your only posts are saying that Vaze is legit. You're clearly his alt just trying to assist the offsite scam. Gtfo pls
Your account was made this month & your only posts are saying that Vaze is legit. You're clearly his alt just trying to assist the offsite scam. Gtfo pls
you can try it for yourself it only costed me 5 bucks
I used both
PO has a simpler aimbot, but no recoil control. and in some cases 2 enemies passing through each other aimbot may catch by mistake
Mobius has a more personalized aimbot, there are no cases of being caught by mistake like PO. And mobius has recoil control
here are the two differences of PO and Mobius that I see when using both. As for radar and ESP both are great
both PO and Mobius are awesome and unbanned.
Mobius has a better performance. PO ESP is laggy for me and it show same thin walls
the enemy as visible but the enemy is behind the wall. This usually happens in certain corners at the end of the wall or on metal roofs. Firsttime I have shooting to the enemy then I see he is behind the wall. Then I'll be gone quickly away from this guy before I get a report after the kill
Is not often when I play 2 hours I see this wrong visible ESP bug 1 or 2 times. On Mobius I haven't this issue.
Mobius has a better performance. PO ESP is laggy for me and it show same thin walls
the enemy as visible but the enemy is behind the wall. This usually happens in certain corners at the end of the wall or on metal roofs. Firsttime I have shooting to the enemy then I see he is behind the wall. Then I'll be gone quickly away from this guy before I get a report after the kill
Is not often when I play 2 hours I see this wrong visible ESP bug 1 or 2 times. On Mobius I haven't this issue.
If you can't see for yourself when an enemy is behind a wall or not you should not blame the cheat. I think the problem is in front of your computer. PO is a legit cheat so you should not 100% rely on esp.
Mobius has a better performance. PO ESP is laggy for me and it show same thin walls
the enemy as visible but the enemy is behind the wall. This usually happens in certain corners at the end of the wall or on metal roofs. Firsttime I have shooting to the enemy then I see he is behind the wall. Then I'll be gone quickly away from this guy before I get a report after the kill
Is not often when I play 2 hours I see this wrong visible ESP bug 1 or 2 times. On Mobius I haven't this issue.
Its the engine of the game that tells that this enemy is visible and can be shot at, its just ****** modeling by indie company, such as there are 2 spots at mercado las almas were you can shoot the enemy when they try plant the bomb at point A, another one at warehouse top floor windows, i realized esp from this 2 points shows enemy as visible and even legit players abusing this glitch in the game
I’m not blame PO. It was a great hack and I use it daily. If it wasn't good, I wouldn't use it every day. PO is my favorite and many friends are using PO too and everyone is satisfied.
Not out here to scam anyone, I am selling reputable cheats. I do not know why you think I am out to scam people. Only looking to provide nothing but the best.
If you want to sell products on here, I recommend staying out of topics like these and making your own topic in the black market. Generally speaking, anyone that drops just a discord on topics is a scam.
PO ESP is laggy for me and it show same thin walls
Hello I've made some major changes that are currently in testing to improve ESP performance/FPS/smoothness. If you are willing please make a ticket on the site & ask to be one of my testers. I'd appreciate it. You can also wait until the changes are pushed to the rest of the user base. I also increased ESP thickness & made other improvements.
Or if you've decided to stay with Mobius that's also a great choice because you don't have the issue with them you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan
PO doesnt work in spec ops. Edit: Spec ops support was added today.
Added co-op support. I will look at that standing still check today.
[Frage] Aus totem Mob ein neuer Mob ? 12/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Hi Com.
Nunja ich hab mal eine Frage.
Ihr kennt doch diesen einen Boss aus dem Tempel.
Mir fällt der Name grade nicht ein aber auf jedenfall ist es bei diesem Boss ja so das man erst einen schwächeren Mob ( Level 60 glaub ich ) töten muss und dann kommt dierekt ein stärkerer ( "aus" dem ersten Mob )
Naja weiß einer wie man so ein Mob auch z.B mit Wildhund und Wolf machen kann ?
Ich wusste nicht was ich in der SuFu eingeben sollte.
Betteln an die lock mob götter S 15 lock mob 02/04/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies dieser thread geht vor allen dingen an banjo aber wers sonst noch kann kann den lock mob ja auch mal updaten
also pls lock mob für s15/16