Avoid gcaimx and acdiamond both resales of golden gun (golden gun shut down their site due to a c&d but still make the cheat that acd and gcaimx sell).
This provider offers many cheats. I am interessted.
Are they safe? If i am playing legit.
GCaimx are often detected, I played with their mw2 cheat once and got banned in a day playing legit. I recommend our cod cheat, it's undetected and very affordable. DM me on discord
ron.#6599
GCaimx are often detected, I played with their mw2 cheat once and got banned in a day playing legit. I recommend our cod cheat, it's undetected and very affordable. DM me on discord
ron.#6599
Why use another providers cheat when you "make your own"?
Same copy and paste reply on 4 threads, buyer beware.
this was before I was a seller, I am new to the seller side of this and am just trying to get customers. Not purposely spamming in threads.
No stress just comes off a little scammy.
Would recommend making a thread in the black market area as well as some videos of the cheat you’re selling, maybe offer some vouch keys to long time site users to leave a review etc.
Would recommend making a thread in the black market area as well as some videos of the cheat you’re selling, maybe offer some vouch keys to long time site users to leave a review etc.
Will overall get better results that way.
Will do, I greatly appreciate the guidance and suggestion.
[Selling] SAFE TARDEING ! SAFE SAFE SAFE 11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Ich verkaufe mein LOL ACC/ I sell my LOL acc
-Eu N&E 0 rp to change server !
- Gold 3
- 100 Champs
- Skins 12 !
- Last season Diamond 4 !
[QNS SAFE? OR NOT?] Is Cabal Rider SG Safe? 03/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies Hey all,
I am pretty new at this forum and nice to meet of of you guys anyway.
I was just wondering if Cabal Rider SG is safe from Keylogger etc.
I ran various scans on it and it is clearly virus free.
But seeing the Keylogger with TrialR I thought i would ask around for your opinions. Any bad experience with Cabal Rider SG?
And is there anyway we can detech or look out for loggers before trying the program?
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -* 05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und
musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ...
------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ...
Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....