Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Truth to swallow

Discussion on Truth to swallow within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Truth to swallow

Here's the truth, we have been able to cheat in cod for hella years with not much consequences.

I believe those days are going to be harder to achieve. I honestly believe that undetected cheats are not going to be good enough when it comes to perma bans.

I don't think möbius cheats is detected as in a whole, but what I think is going on is their aim bot is somehow causing bans.

So as cheaters we need to cheat in moderation. Not so much aimbot and just blast everyone you see on esp. take it easy a bit.

And I also want to say that it's not the providers fault. Ricochet is growing and that's what anti cheats do. Let's face it other battle royals make it very difficult to cheat in, eventually cod will be no different.

So if I have any advice it's take it easy for a little bit. Because as of right now undetected cheats are still getting people banned.
Old 02/26/2023, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 122
You shouldn't assume random stuff, you should let developer figure it out and fix it. They seem to be honest so far with user base. Legit cheating is not dying nor COD cheats are, 1 provider getting detected or not doesn't mean entire scene is getting hit with ''ricochet evolution''. They have been improving since release and will continue, its up to us cheat developers to adapt and overcome.

No cheat is undetectable, every single provider can be detected and eventually will. We only can do what Mobius did if it happens, which is tell users what happened. Stop injections and take time to investigate and come up with solution for cause.

And no, undetected cheats are not getting people banned. What's getting people banned is either detected cheats or spoofers or what's most common thing, how people use undetected cheats.
Old 02/26/2023, 22:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
You shouldn't assume random stuff, you should let developer figure it out and fix it. They seem to be honest so far with user base. Legit cheating is not dying nor COD cheats are, 1 provider getting detected or not doesn't mean entire scene is getting hit with ''ricochet evolution''. They have been improving since release and will continue, its up to us cheat developers to adapt and overcome.

No cheat is undetectable, every single provider can be detected and eventually will. We only can do what Mobius did if it happens, which is tell users what happened. Stop injections and take time to investigate and come up with solution for cause.

And no, undetected cheats are not getting people banned. What's getting people banned is either detected cheats or spoofers or what's most common thing, how people use undetected cheats.

You really believe that huh. Why don't you go download some cheats for apex and see how easy it is. Eventually cod will be like that. If you don't believe it then you will find out I guess. We will all find out
Old 02/26/2023, 22:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
You really believe that huh. Why don't you go download some cheats for apex and see how easy it is. Eventually cod will be like that. If you don't believe it then you will find out I guess. We will all find out
Done Apex already.
Old 02/26/2023, 22:39   #5

Quote:
Done Apex already.
I know you are not trying to say cheating in apex is just as easy as cheating in cod
Old 02/26/2023, 22:40   #6

Quote:
I know you are not trying to say cheating in apex is just as easy as cheating in cod
Did you read my first post
Old 02/26/2023, 22:45   #7

Quote:

What about detected features in undetected cheats?

Quote:
I don't think Ricochet will ever be as good as EAC/BE or anywhere nearly as hard/expensive as Apex cheating is.

I also honestly feel like Activision is low key "okay" with closet "legit" cheaters - as long as they get those monthly player numbers to stay the same or go up...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2023, 22:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post

I don't think Ricochet will ever be as good as EAC/BE or anywhere nearly as hard/expensive as Apex cheating is.

I also honestly feel like Activision is low key "okay" with closet "legit" cheaters - as long as they get those monthly player numbers to stay the same or go up...

Sometimes I feel like that too. But then I think about how much people actually quit the game because of it. And then i think about how much money they are going to lose. Then I think about the Microsoft deal. Is Microsoft going to be ok with it if they can acquire cod.

Listen I could be totally wrong and I probably am. But I do feel like we will be seeing users get banned using an undetected cheat because Activision has to take it out on someone.

The way I see it is they can't just ban users from one provider without knowing something. So my assumption is that ricochet is picking up unnatural behavior from the player and banning them. Could very well be user fault. It's interesting to me. Trust me I couldn't care less if all of a sudden no one could cheat. I share my opinion but that's all it is. So if anyone wants to argue I don't really want to. This post is to just share theories.
Old 02/26/2023, 22:54   #9

Quote:
Blame it on developer. If developer adds detected feature, doesn't matter if on purpose or not it's still cheat detection. At least I call my cheats detected if any work I did caused any bans. Recently we had situation where we added config system on Apex V3 and it caused like 20 bans which is small number, we still called it cheat detection because it is. Some developers consider only driver or overlay as cheat detections but that's just not it in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2023, 00:01   #10

Quote:

I really think thats not correct.
No company its “okay” with cheatets in their game.
And rico is evolving, it depends on how much acti invest on it but its clearly going up in lvl and in mid-term could go up till that levels.
We will see but a detection of mobius, PO, kernaim… will be a touch of attention of rico, and they are searching for it….
You see how people is upset in new updates and force devs to update so fast,do u think devs can security test after very update? they just have to introduce a good flag and let the banwave come
Old 02/27/2023, 07:05   #11

Quote:
Blame it on developer. If developer adds detected feature, doesn't matter if on purpose or not it's still cheat detection. At least I call my cheats detected if any work I did caused any bans. Recently we had situation where we added config system on Apex V3 and it caused like 20 bans which is small number, we still called it cheat detection because it is. Some developers consider only driver or overlay as cheat detections but that's just not it in my opinion.
Interesting.

Was the config system clipboard based?
Old 02/27/2023, 11:52   #12

Quote:
Here's the truth, we have been able to cheat in cod for hella years with not much consequences.

I believe those days are going to be harder to achieve. I honestly believe that undetected cheats are not going to be good enough when it comes to perma bans.

I don't think möbius cheats is detected as in a whole, but what I think is going on is their aim bot is somehow causing bans.

So as cheaters we need to cheat in moderation. Not so much aimbot and just blast everyone you see on esp. take it easy a bit.

And I also want to say that it's not the providers fault. Ricochet is growing and that's what anti cheats do. Let's face it other battle royals make it very difficult to cheat in, eventually cod will be no different.

So if I have any advice it's take it easy for a little bit. Because as of right now undetected cheats are still getting people banned.
The permabans are the providers fault, who else's fault would it be? I know many people are trying to blame it on manual bans as a result of people being to obvious but if that was the case other providers like PO would be getting hit the same...

It is clear that faced with certain situations/environments mobius is indeed detected.
Old 02/27/2023, 12:08   #13

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
I really think thats not correct.
No company its “okay” with cheatets in their game.
And rico is evolving, it depends on how much acti invest on it but its clearly going up in lvl and in mid-term could go up till that levels.
We will see but a detection of mobius, PO, kernaim… will be a touch of attention of rico, and they are searching for it….
You see how people is upset in new updates and force devs to update so fast,do u think devs can security test after very update? they just have to introduce a good flag and let the banwave come
It kind of is. Closet cheating is bad but better than rage. The only reason why I cheat in this game is cause "everyone" does. Same in Cs Go. So if all kind of cheater quit playing, this would be a huge loss.
I know that Acti does not tolerate any kind of cheating but I think you get my point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2023, 20:19   #14

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
It's not easy to create an anti-cheat as powerful as EAC. It's possible Ricochet will never be at that level. It will continue to improve compared to itself. I wouldn't compare it to EAC.
Thanks
5 Users