Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Wz2 cheat for me?

Discussion on Best Wz2 cheat for me? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/10/2022, 17:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
If the one inject per boot is required, you're seeking Mobius.

Phantom Overlay doesn't fit the one injection per boot requirement (which I do not plan to add), but it's a cheat meant for streaming or competing in tournaments.

1. FACEIT anti-cheat is bypassed for the tournaments that require FACEIT to be running.

2. It's stream proof on everything including Elgato HDMI loop and Discord (including screen capture).

3. Never been detected.

4. If you turn high performance option off, you will have more options for the radar for sizing, position, directional arrows, etc.

5. The cheat only shows on the first mirrored monitor so if you want to monitor cam, cam the second.

6. ESP transparency allows you to attempt to monitor cam your primary without ESP showing obviously on the video. Maybe use a shit camera if you are going to attempt this.

7. Combination panic key so you can set a custom hotkey & that key +shift will kill the cheat instantly (in terms of functionality) in case you run into trouble. You can also do the hot keys again to turn back on.

8. The radar is fully stream safe as is all the ESP.

9. Obviously also doesn't show on task manager and all of that stuff. That's really standard.

He doesn't anymore. It's not really excusable that he did, even if it was a rogue member, because it was his loader on his website, but it's been clearly gone for awhile.

I personally believe Cobalt that he didn't know about the miner because something was done to him by the rouge staff member that there's no way they would have staged. I still would hold him liable for not noticing what was happening on his own website & loader download but that's not always so easy. Even big company websites offer checksums and other checks because breaches can be quick & hard to prevent without a bot that validates the download file every 5 minutes (which is what I use & IDK why it's not more common).
Was wondering where ya have been.

Can't wait for the 14th/15th when MW2 MP goes free.

and Christmas can't come soon enough!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2022, 19:58   #32

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPiii View Post
Hello,

I want a lifetime wz2 cheat for playing tournaments, so ALL features have to be streamproof.

I need a Feature which helps me for aim assist on controller

I need streamproofed radar.

I need lifetime.

I need once injection each pc restart, NOT each game restart

What can you recommend?

Thank you
i sell a esp only lifetime if ur interested in that its very cheap considering its a new game if ur interested add me on discord Cheesy#2241 but if ur dead set on aim assist i can help with that too
Old 12/10/2022, 20:57   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesydip View Post
i sell a esp only lifetime if ur interested in that its very cheap considering its a new game if ur interested add me on discord Cheesy#2241 but if ur dead set on aim assist i can help with that too
What are you reselling? ESP only?
Old 12/10/2022, 21:28   #34

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
What are you reselling? ESP only?
i sell a esp only cheat for mw2 yes

Tags
cheat, stream, warzone