Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone have battlenets pre linked to Activisions prior to WZ1 servers going down

Discussion on Does anyone have battlenets pre linked to Activisions prior to WZ1 servers going down within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have battlenets pre linked to Activisions prior to WZ1 servers going down

I need a WZ1 alt real quick.

I know this is a hella niche thing to ask for but does anyone have these?
Old 12/05/2022, 13:07   #2

Add Enhasa#8888 on discord, he is my guy to go whenever i need stuff like this, he is like RE4 merchant guy

Old 12/05/2022, 15:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Add Enhasa#8888 on discord, he is my guy to go whenever i need stuff like this, he is like RE4 merchant guy

lol @ RE4 merchant guy.

I'm friends with Enhasa on DC already. I'll see if he's got any of these, thanks.