Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does the MW2 have silent aiming?

Discussion on Does the MW2 have silent aiming? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does the MW2 have silent aiming?

I want silent aiming.
Old 11/30/2022, 17:09   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifengkj View Post
I want silent aiming.
who hurt you?
Old 11/30/2022, 20:37   #3

Not really no. Certain sketchy *** rage providers have it but no reputable ones do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyRee View Post
who hurt you?
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EXT CHEAT+SPOOF $6⭐CHEAT+BLOCKER 4$⭐ RANKED REBIRTH ⭐EXT MAIN SAFE ESP⭐ ALL SERVICES
04/25/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 125 Replies
MW3 Bot Lobby + Rebirth ranked + MP Ranked bot lobbies Max Weapons Fast! Complete Camo Challenges! Unlock Top Tier Camos! Max Operator Level! Boost your K/D quickly! Unlock Gold/Platinum/Polyatomic/Orion Camos. Complete Challenges like ADS, Mounted, Crouched, Suppressed, LongShot, Hipfire, Pointblank, and more hard challenges! All kills are saved. All progress towards weapons is permanent and viewable after each match. These are LIVE matches on Official Activision servers. Queue: We...
Is it normal for files to have so many viruses? Does anyone have 0 virus release?
01/04/2021 - SRO PServer Questions & Answers - 4 Replies
I DL a "release" and virustotal detects dozens of different types of virus. For example in sro_client.exe or gameserver.exe. And then I scan another release, now this one doesn't have virus in gameserver.exe, but has loads of it in agentserver. And those viruses are mostly trojans and sometimes backdoors. Thankfully I haven't come across a ramnit. When I see that out of two instances of the same file, one has viruses and other doesn't, it's clear to me that, one of them was messed with....
[Selling] Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel
10/14/2020 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
#removed
[HELP] Account does not exist upon first click then does on second
12/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have tried searching the forums for this issue but all I find is problems with starting the server, I have mine all set up and "semi" public but when I or anyone else logs in we get a message saying account does not exist but if you click ok and re-enter your password it logs in, does anyone know what the problem is?