Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned On MW shadowbanned instantly on WZ2

Discussion on Banned On MW shadowbanned instantly on WZ2 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned On MW shadowbanned instantly on WZ2

Sorry if this has already been discussed but just wanting to make sure my shadowban will get lifted….

Got permabanned on MW way back when…purchased MW2 on same account thinking where it was a new title and was going to play legit it would be ok and got SB’d instantly yea I know I’m dumb lol…

Been shadowedbanned for like 12 days now and starting to get a little worried it’s not going to be lifted thought they only lasted for 7days

Don’t want to fool with a monthly spoofer fee but if I did get a spoofer would it remove the shadow an on my existing acc or just for new accounts?

Permanent HWID changers you guys recommend?
Old 11/29/2022, 11:23   #2

elite*gold: 24
Mw permabans carry over to mw2.

A spoofer will not lift the shadowban on this account. A spoofer will let you play on another/new account and stop you getting insta shadow

If you want a temp spoofer ghostaim or reported.lol are the go to.

Also if you wanna change pc parts. Mobo, all ssd/hdd drives and new windows key removes hwid ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2022, 12:43   #3

Yea figured out they carry over the hard way lol but I’m not permabanned just shadowed will it eventually lift or will I stay SB’d forever?

Yea figured out they carry over the hard way lol but I’m not permabanned just shadowed will it eventually lift or will I stay SB’d forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
Mw permabans carry over to mw2.

A spoofer will not lift the shadowban on this account. A spoofer will let you play on another/new account and stop you getting insta shadow

If you want a temp spoofer ghostaim or reported.lol are the go to.

Also if you wanna change pc parts. Mobo, all ssd/hdd drives and new windows key removes hwid ban
Old 11/29/2022, 13:27   #4

shadow bans last either 7 or 14 or 21 days. Wait these days again (you can still play) because if you had hwid ban they gave you perma after few hours. You will have a flag and it lasts 14 days.
Old 11/29/2022, 13:55   #5

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmoney4883 View Post

99% turns into a permabanned. But some people have said they have been lucky and haven’t been banned on in mw2 even though they were banned on mw1
Old 11/29/2022, 14:23   #6

Currently just SB’d says account is under review been playing in SB lobbies for over a week now I’m fine with that punishment if it lifts but getting really close to saying F it and getting another gaming chair 😅
Old 11/29/2022, 14:32   #7

Im perm banned om mw2019/warzone, playing mw2/warzone2 just fine on the same account(lvl 250)
Old 11/29/2022, 16:37   #8

Did you get shadowbanned at all? Are u Using a spoofer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislovas View Post
Im perm banned om mw2019/warzone, playing mw2/warzone2 just fine on the same account(lvl 250)
Old 11/29/2022, 18:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmoney4883 View Post
Did you get shadowbanned at all? Are u Using a spoofer?
No shadowban, no spoofer. Only PO😏