Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recoil control MW2

Discussion on Recoil control MW2 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recoil control MW2

Hi all ,

I’ve used macros for years , they aren’t bad for recoil control , Game im playing is mw2. Im wanting something a bit more accurate , I’ve been looking at hypex? Just wondered if anyone else knew of any ?

Not wanting to hack as such aimbot. ESP, I been banned before for esp, just wanting recoil control , any suggestions welcome .
Thanks
Old 11/27/2022, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 25
to be honest a macro really won't get you anywhere in mwii. the pattern isn't the problem, it's that horrible visual recoil. gun just bounces everywhere, and no macro can counter that. However, there might be a cheat that does, who knows
Old 11/27/2022, 15:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXGaming View Post
to be honest a macro really won't get you anywhere in mwii. the pattern isn't the problem, it's that horrible visual recoil. gun just bounces everywhere, and no macro can counter that. However, there might be a cheat that does, who knows
Thanks for reply mate , have you heard much of hypex at all ?
Old 11/27/2022, 18:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonguepot View Post
Thanks for reply mate , have you heard much of hypex at all ?
Are you playing on controller? If so hypex doesn’t support it… I ****** up and didn’t ask before buying but hopefully in the future they will.
Old 11/27/2022, 19:08   #5

elite*gold: 24
I did read in another thread maybe a week or so ago that some of these providers that do the no recoil scripts are causing shadow bans. How true this is I do not know.

If your mouse and keyboard I probley wouldn’t worry about getting a script as recoil control is pretty easy in mw2

If your on a controller just get a Cronus
Old 11/27/2022, 20:12   #6

Yes I can confirm I am mouse and keyboard , to be fair macros do help but just wanted something a bit more robust and accurate
Old 11/28/2022, 07:44   #7

TRY CRONUS ZEN.
you can get aim assist and no recoil with the mouse and keyboard.
Old 11/28/2022, 09:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
I did read in another thread maybe a week or so ago that some of these providers that do the no recoil scripts are causing shadow bans. How true this is I do not know.

If your mouse and keyboard I probley wouldn’t worry about getting a script as recoil control is pretty easy in mw2

If your on a controller just get a Cronus
I have been using MobiusCheats and their No Recoil script + Aimbot for 2+ weeks now without issue.

I'd assume though that full no recoil that some cheats have would give off actual bans where as a script that minimizes recoil wouldnt