Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artificial Aiming scammers

Discussion on Artificial Aiming scammers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Artificial Aiming scammers

Hi, 3 days ago I bought Artificial Aiming because it cost 10 euros and I had the spoofer for warzone as I always have rather than going to infinity and paying more.
This time, however, it didn't work and without using third-party cheats or theirs and I wrote first on the forum and then on elitepvppers because only users and no administrators answered me.
I formatted my pc, used real numbers , vpn, change ip with modem etc... and nothing was resolved while I was continuously ignored by all the admins.
Fed up I bought infinity spoofer and magically everything worked.
I kindly go to support to ask for a refund since I have been a customer for more than 1 year and I am banned.
This is the way they treat people without helping you, banned because you tell the truth and they don't even refund you.
I ask that they be listed as a scammer in the cod cheat list we have here on the forum.
If they had given me my money back I would have kept quiet and played with infinity spoofer + phantomoverlay (best legit cheat in the world on cod for me) instead I'm here writing these things not so much for the money but for the gesture they committed.
Sorry for the english but i'm using google translate

photo of the ban received
Old 11/27/2022, 14:16   #2

elite*gold: 24
I’ve never had a problem with AA when I used them.But maybe you should have waited for a response from the AA staff or team member first on your thread or joined live support and waited for a response.

My experience with them was good and the support was good too. End of the day sometimes you just have to be patient.
Old 11/27/2022, 15:05   #3

Hi,

I checked your post, and seems you have not followed the instructions of how to spoof, VIP's there tried to help you and guide you, this is 2 last posts of VIP's trying to help you out, but no response from you, i dont know what happened after, they dont ban for no reason, all i can say i am using AA spoofer since the release of mw2, not a single SB or PB.

This is a VIP quoting your post, seems you were spoofing in wrong way

and another VIP

Old 11/27/2022, 15:07   #4

elite*gold: 32
Hey buddy have been using AA for years now. Just gotta listen to them. There a good bunch.
Old 11/27/2022, 16:12   #5

AA staff Too heavy in dealing with customers
Everyone knows this
I used to use it but stopped because of this problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 08:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Hi,

I checked your post, and seems you have not followed the instructions of how to spoof, VIP's there tried to help you and guide you, this is 2 last posts of VIP's trying to help you out, but no response from you, i dont know what happened after, they dont ban for no reason, all i can say i am using AA spoofer since the release of mw2, not a single SB or PB.

and another VIP

Old 11/28/2022, 09:43   #7

I use AA for their WoWs cheat, whilst their support is pretty dry and cut throat they aren't scammers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 11:44   #8

lesson of the day, don't use cheats i guess?
Old 11/29/2022, 09:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Hi,

and another VIP

in your opinion, after 1 year of using cheats, spoofers, etc. I don't know how to change a HWID?
in any case it doesn't work for me or your problems you give me back the money and that's it.
Instead they banned me without insulting anyone or doing anything just for asking for a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post
lesson of the day, don't use cheats i guess?

today's lesson is don't buy from Aritificial Aiming because they don't refund you and ban you permanently
Old 11/29/2022, 11:16   #10

elite*gold: 24
With AA the spoofer is a free feature for when you buy their cheats. This is why they don’t just sell a spoofer on its own.

You only get a refund if the cheat doesn’t work which is very rare or you haven’t injected and used the cheat.

Also it looks like you were banned because you didn’t wait for support and you came on here slating AA.
Old 11/29/2022, 11:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
With AA the spoofer is a free feature for when you buy their cheats. This is why they don’t just sell a spoofer on its own.

You only get a refund if the cheat doesn’t work which is very rare or you haven’t injected and used the cheat.

Also it looks like you were banned because you didn’t wait for support and you came on here slating AA.
That is exactly what happened third party spoofer and did not wait for staff
Old 11/29/2022, 13:34   #12

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwocA View Post
That is exactly what happened third party spoofer and did not wait for staff
Well then everything is been said on this one.... What a surprise.. Always the same outcome