Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warzone Rage Cheat?

Discussion on Warzone Rage Cheat? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warzone Rage Cheat?

Hey,

Whats the best warzone rage cheat right now?
- Most rage/cool features etc

Thanks in advance
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 21:08   #2

ACD/Cobalt/Apple/Ring-1 (requires a good intel cpu & at least 32gb so you don't crash)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 21:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
ACD/Cobalt/Apple/Ring-1 (requires a good intel cpu & at least 32gb so you don't crash)
Can u link me them?
Old 11/24/2022, 00:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrilix7 View Post
Can u link me them?

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2022, 00:45   #5

Applecheats honestly
Old 11/24/2022, 01:05   #6

3c5.com/4tm38 this cheat is very good slotted and ud
Old 11/24/2022, 05:47   #7

You should Use Cobalt. Come with spoofer.
Old 11/24/2022, 11:54   #8

Don't use Cobalt they BTC mined their own customers.

Just use Interwebz if you want to rage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2022, 12:43   #9

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1313to View Post
You should Use Cobalt. Come with spoofer.
Cobalt is using or at least was using ETH miner, for sure not trusted provider.

People also reported money gone from their Crypto wallets at time they run their loader as well.

There is more reliable providers such as Phantom Overlay, Mobius, Exspira & Kernaim.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2022, 13:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post

People also reported money gone from their Crypto wallets at time they run their loader as well.

There is more reliable providers such as Phantom Overlay, Mobius, Exspira & Kernaim.
A wallet drainer is my favourite feature in all providers !
Old 11/24/2022, 13:44   #11

elite*gold: 24
I don’t think it’s even worth raging now. Spend more time going through accounts then playing on them
Old 11/24/2022, 15:55   #12

Smile

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Don't use Cobalt they BTC mined their own customers.

Just use Interwebz if you want to rage.
Cobalt did not mine their customers, A rogue staff member did it behind my back, And it was an issue on my part to trust him, This is 5-6 months old and was taken care of already, There are videos that show Squish ( the rogue staff member ) admitting to it and creating backup accounts on the website with Admin permissions in case I ever found it.

The only evidence that "proves" I was aware of Squish's doings is a grainy image.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2022, 04:58   #13

Quote:

That's because there was also a BTC address clipper in the .exe

It wasn't just a miner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
Cobalt did not mine their customers, A rogue staff member did it behind my back, And it was an issue on my part to trust him, This is 5-6 months old and was taken care of already, There are videos that show Squish ( the rogue staff member ) admitting to it and creating backup accounts on the website with Admin permissions in case I ever found it.

The only evidence that "proves" I was aware of Squish's doings is a grainy image.
Bro honestly I'm not sure why you even bother trying to "clear your name" on here when your Discord is full of 12 year olds that still buy Cobalt regardless, so no harm was really ever done to your brand was it? Lol.

Also, I do love how having an admitted malware distributor as one of your Admins is supposed to somehow instill confidence in anyone.
Old 11/25/2022, 08:05   #14

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
That's because there was also a BTC address clipper in the .exe

It wasn't just a miner.

Bro honestly I'm not sure why you even bother trying to "clear your name" on here when your Discord is full of 12 year olds that still buy Cobalt regardless, so no harm was really ever done to your brand was it? Lol.

Also, I do love how having an admitted malware distributor as one of your Admins is supposed to somehow instill confidence in anyone.
One man's actions shouldn't be dictating an entire cheats reputation, It was an honest mistake for me to trust him, And won't happen again, I'm currently the only one with access to the servers and everything should be safe.

The discord server is fine, when I join VC its **usually** peaceful, but we do get the occasional troll, That is bound to happen when you have a public discord community, Every public discord will be "filled with 12 year olds", That's just the rule of public discords.

Also regarding OP's topic, I don't think there's any cooler/better rage feature than flying boats
Old 11/25/2022, 23:34   #15

Say what you want about cobalt at least it gave me fun for only 10 bucks for working chair + spoofer...
When i see others selling their aimbot and esp cheat for 30/month because it's more "safe" or "undetectable" it really make me laugh !