Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Provider with Good Aimbot/ESP?

Discussion on Provider with Good Aimbot/ESP? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/04/2022, 20:45   #16

elite*gold: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
What past mistakes? What are you talking about?
I'm not complaining about anything, I just note that it's exactly the same dev behind the 2 projects and that the products have never been of a good quality (Your spoofer doesn't work on MW2, and it's detected on Warzone) and that people should go to more serious providers like Ghostaim

And I won't point out the overall lack of professionalism of the 2 projects
I don't see the point of continuing this conversation, I just pointed out things that everyone knows, as you said
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 21:00   #17

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
You are not only "connected", it's literally the same software, 1:1 copy

You fucked up, everyone knows it, take responsibility for your past mistakes and come back with Cynical, not another name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
I'm not complaining about anything, I just note that it's exactly the same dev behind the 2 projects and that the products have never been of a good quality (Your spoofer doesn't work on MW2, and it's detected on Warzone) and that people should go to more serious providers like Ghostaim

And I won't point out the overall lack of professionalism of the 2 projects
I don't see the point of continuing this conversation, I just pointed out things that everyone knows, as you said
So your not complaining about anything but then go on to say products are down which is not good?

What past mistakes? or is this another accusation your not going to back up.

MW2 is just released and we want to make sure its a polished product before release as I'm sure many developers would..

GA has just been down for 3 weeks....

The developer behind the project is not the same.

You don't see the point in continuing this conversation because you don't make any sense or provide real information.

As I said before and going to say again, stop trying to beat people/providers down, your not cool, funny or big online and your facts are not correct.

Grow up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 22:59   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Artificialaiming.net
Aimbot is looks like detc lot of ppls are getting shadowbanned
Old 11/10/2022, 20:00   #19

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
I'm late to the party but since you specifically said that your primary goal is not being shadow banned or banned, I am going to have to recommend Phantom Overlay (PhantomOverlay.io // epvp thread). Some of the other recommendations here such as Mobius & KernAim are solid too
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2022, 13:10   #20

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I'm late to the party but since you specifically said that your primary goal is not being shadow banned or banned, I am going to have to recommend Phantom Overlay (PhantomOverlay.io // ). Some of the other recommendations here such as Mobius & KernAim are solid too
you have some ***** to recommend your competitors ! you deserve a salute ! no other developer would recommend any other cheat mostly.

Anyway... I used PhantomOverlay on Warzone 2.0 its good software with now an option to add/save config. Used aimbot for entire month - no issues at all. 100% recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 19:21   #21

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-one View Post
you have some ***** to recommend your competitors ! you deserve a salute ! no other developer would recommend any other cheat mostly.

Anyway... I used PhantomOverlay on Warzone 2.0 its good software with now an option to add/save config. Used aimbot for entire month - no issues at all. 100% recommended.
I just loving making cheats & selling them to my community. I'm not greedy. We have enough users & I'm happy to be friendly with my competitors who are passionate about the same thing as me

My confrontational attitude when I first arrived here was an act for publicity. It worked. Done with that now
Thanks
1 User