Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

interwebz or mobius

Discussion on interwebz or mobius within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/10/2022, 21:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
IW is good but Mobius is a lot better.
In terms of what? Because IW performs really good in every aspect and also has never been detected so far.
Old 11/11/2022, 03:20   #32

elite*gold: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
In terms of what? Because IW performs really good in every aspect and also has never been detected so far.
IW is good but the problem is that with all the features it has, it is more likely to be detected. Mobius is like PO for example, the functions are voluntarily limited to avoid being banned and it really works. I haven't tested IW but in terms of humanizing AB, I can assure you that Mobius is simply incredible, you can activate everything without risk a sb, that's why in my opinion Mobius is better, it's also cheaper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 03:34   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipex. View Post
IW is good but the problem is that with all the features it has, it is more likely to be detected. Mobius is like PO for example, the functions are voluntarily limited to avoid being banned and it really works. I haven't tested IW but in terms of humanizing AB, I can assure you that Mobius is simply incredible, you can activate everything without risk a sb, that's why in my opinion Mobius is better, it's also cheaper.
IW has a safe mode that prevents the user from enabling risky features like unlock all. IW for MW2 is 20eur/month.
Old 11/11/2022, 03:39   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
IW has a safe mode that prevents the user from enabling risky features like unlock all. IW for MW2 is 20eur/month.
yes but that doesn't prevent it from being the same loader, the same cheat even if there is a safe mode. I'm talking more about the price of the LT, the price per month is quite coherent. Btw, if the dev of PO, who has nothing to do with it, says that Mobius is better, I'm more likely to believe him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 08:23   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Between IW and Mobius, Mobius is the obvious choice. I don't know what drugs some of the commenters did to say IW is better, but I really want whatever they took.
They want to rage.

When I still cared about raging, I tried IW because it still had silent aim.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 11:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipex. View Post
yes but that doesn't prevent it from being the same loader, the same cheat even if there is a safe mode. I'm talking more about the price of the LT, the price per month is quite coherent. Btw, if the dev of PO, who has nothing to do with it, says that Mobius is better, I'm more likely to believe him.
Lol, there's never been a whole cheat that became detected because of a misc feature, so it doesn't matter if it's on the same loader. It's a use-at-your-own-risk feature that can only be toggled on upon disabling the safety mode. It's like when mobius' UAV feature got detected; only those who used that feature received a ban.
Old 11/11/2022, 11:10   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
Lol, there's never been a whole cheat that became detected because of a misc feature, so it doesn't matter if it's on the same loader. It's a use-at-your-own-risk feature that can only be toggled on upon disabling the safety mode. It's like when mobius' UAV feature got detected; only those who used that feature received a ban.
in terms of quality Mobius will always be above me, you can do Faceit tournaments for example and it is for example impossible to be seen in stream with the cheat. I've seen streamers get burned with IW because OBS was buggy etc., with Mobius it's just impossible because no matter what you do on your computer, the cheat will never be visible, only if you are behind the screen. I'm not saying that IW is bad, I'm just saying that in terms of legit use, Mobius is better
and as for risky functions, I've seen cheats get burned because too many people were using risky functions and the loader was detected after a while, although this is not the case with IW.
Old 11/12/2022, 08:02   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
Mobius is Dogshit compared to Interwebz.
I second this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
Their visuals are extremely nice compared to yours, their aimbot settings are the best and can be made to look extremely human, even with "obvious" settings they have a unique way to make the aimbot look very legit.

Also, come on just look at your horrible menu that looks like it was pasted from a Chinese github paste that was leaked in 2018.. bruh

2015 OG Cheat Provider vs some Chinese looking External (?) Cheat Provider with a cringe name, tf?

Also, idk if you are still External but:
Interwebz: Internal Cheats with a Aimbot that sets View Angles
You: External Horrible Looking Cheat with mouse_event seeming Aimbot, bruh.
This guy knows his shit, I was getting the same shit couple months ago when I was vouching for IW. Other providors said their Aimbot is better, I didn't know at the time but Iw's aimbot is inferior in so many ways. Theit menu is also slick as fuck, I can't stand shitty menu's. InterWebz ftww
Old 11/12/2022, 13:49   #39

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
I second this

This guy knows his ****, I was getting the same **** couple months ago when I was vouching for IW. Other providors said their Aimbot is better, I didn't know at the time but Iw's aimbot is inferior in so many ways. Theit menu is also slick as ****, I can't stand ****** menu's. InterWebz ftww

I’m not too sure on your credibility when you call IW’s aimbot inferior (that means it’s bad compared to others) then also say their menu is slick as **** lol.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, IW has a very nice UI and cheat.

Mobius UI is designed to be able to be opened, navigated, and the ability to change settings while actively playing/streaming and not having to pause your game, interact with a menu to adjust your settings, then unpause.

That would be kinda rough for those who stream and don’t want to rat themselves out for interacting with a menu that isn’t there.

That isn’t the market we cater to, so no, it isn’t the most beautiful UI in the world.

For it’s intended audience and use though, it’s perfect.
Old 11/12/2022, 14:11   #40

for me personally mobius looks very interesting and i wish i could try it out, but the problem is i dont have a credit card.

the only way to purchase is about their reseller mark...

he is very unfriendly to costumers and cant even say hello, also his resellprices are a cheek.
Old 11/12/2022, 14:54   #41

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jod1992 View Post
for me personally mobius looks very interesting and i wish i could try it out, but the problem is i dont have a credit card.

the only way to purchase is about their reseller mark...

he is very unfriendly to costumers and cant even say hello, also his resellprices are a cheek.
You can make a ticket on site to purchase with crypto
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2022, 15:40   #42

hey mate! check out kernaim, smaller userbase, best support on the market, you wont be disappointed <3
Old 11/12/2022, 20:50   #43

Mobius
Old 11/12/2022, 22:53   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
I’m not too sure on your credibility when you call IW’s aimbot inferior (that means it’s bad compared to others) then also say their menu is slick as **** lol.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, IW has a very nice UI and cheat.

Mobius UI is designed to be able to be opened, navigated, and the ability to change settings while actively playing/streaming and not having to pause your game, interact with a menu to adjust your settings, then unpause.

That would be kinda rough for those who stream and don’t want to rat themselves out for interacting with a menu that isn’t there.

That isn’t the market we cater to, so no, it isn’t the most beautiful UI in the world.

For it’s intended audience and use though, it’s perfect.
I was undecided whether to continue with phantom overlay or want to try mobius. unfortunately my card was refused on the mobius website. i had to buy phantom overlay (super cheat) again with the same card and his site accepted it. but in the future i would like to try mobius ... as mobius boy here is here i would like to ask if another type is possible of payment.
Old 11/12/2022, 23:23   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
I was undecided whether to continue with phantom overlay or want to try mobius. unfortunately my card was refused on the mobius website. i had to buy phantom overlay (super cheat) again with the same card and his site accepted it. but in the future i would like to try mobius ... as mobius boy here is here i would like to ask if another type is possible of payment.