Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to legit cheat in warzone

Discussion on Looking to legit cheat in warzone within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking to legit cheat in warzone

I am permabanned on warzone and wanna legit chair again on warzone and warzone 2 can anyone help me with chair and spoofers I don’t wanna buy new pc
Old 09/27/2022, 21:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage00789 View Post
I am permabanned on warzone and wanna legit chair again on warzone and warzone 2 can anyone help me with chair and spoofers I don’t wanna buy new pc
If you want an complete clean start , buy new Motherboard+ drives. And fresh Windows reinstall. Best option for longevity. With spoofers you never know when they will be detected again, always paranoid etc. Invest 1x in your Pc and you good.

For cheat i recommend MOBIUS
- External
- Undetected
- 1x injection per Pc boot
- Controller support via Antimicro for Aimbot, Humanizations Vertical/Horizontal smooth values, Deadzones , closest bone and much more.
-Skeleton Esp, Movable radar etc..
-Update times take like 5-10 mins max
- Top Support. Very very quick replies.
- price very affordable

Enjoy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 21:49   #3

Phantom Overlay and Mobius.

I wouldn't even bother with anything else really.

That guy Zebleer really saw the writing on the wall, Warzone wasn't gonna stay the wild west forever

He did try to warn us.
Old 09/27/2022, 21:54   #4

What about good spoofer

Good spoofer
Old 09/27/2022, 23:39   #5

I don't know anything about spoofers they are always getting detected and just seem like a whole other pain in the ***.

PO used to have one but I checked the other day and it's no more. Don't know what happened.

Back when they had their spoofer I could recommend it, but I wouldn't even know who to say nowadays.
Old 09/28/2022, 01:13   #6

Enjoy building up an account that takes forever and having to play conservatively... while using a spoofer for the rest of your time that will probably get detected and lose all your progress you made.

So for the rest of your time you'll need to probably buy a spoofer, cheat, multiple accounts that you can age for when the spoofer gets detected and repeat. For all the costs of everything, you will eventually save money by buying some cheap parts and swapping them out. Especially that you'll need to start all over every time spoofer detected.

As for cheats... just go phantom overlay or something. Every day you'll hear "mobius best", "PO best", "AIMEX BEST". Just try each one for a month and find what you like and your needs. If you dont need controller go with Phantom Overlay. If you need controller go mobius or aimex
Old 09/28/2022, 09:05   #7

elite*gold: 217109
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Hi Savage

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features
You won't have any problem with our aimbot

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP : Here
Old 09/30/2022, 05:01   #8

po, mobius or iw. if you need a spoofer buy the cheapest package from artificialaiming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
If you want an complete clean start , buy new Motherboard+ drives. And fresh Windows reinstall. Best option for longevity. With spoofers you never know when they will be detected again, always paranoid etc. Invest 1x in your Pc and you good.

For cheat i recommend MOBIUS
- External
- Undetected
- 1x injection per Pc boot
- Controller support via Antimicro for Aimbot, Humanizations Vertical/Horizontal smooth values, Deadzones , closest bone and much more.
-Skeleton Esp, Movable radar etc..
-Update times take like 5-10 mins max
- Top Support. Very very quick replies.
- price very affordable

Enjoy.
I've never used controller with mobius but is the only support for controllers via antimicro? Iv'e tried using a remapper before and I can't seem to get the analog sticks to work properly (sensitivity wise)
Old 09/30/2022, 05:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
po, mobius or iw. if you need a spoofer buy the cheapest package from artificialaiming.

I've never used controller with mobius but is the only support for controllers via antimicro? Iv'e tried using a remapper before and I can't seem to get the analog sticks to work properly (sensitivity wise)
Hello
I've setup the tutorial for mobius with antimicro and assure you, you won't run into any issues with sensitivity or anything. No delay, no having to stay on keyboard and mouse, etc.

I'll gladly and freely assist anyone that becomes a Mobius member and needs help setting up their controller.
Old 09/30/2022, 06:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Hello
I've setup the tutorial for mobius with antimicro and assure you, you won't run into any issues with sensitivity or anything. No delay, no having to stay on keyboard and mouse, etc.

I'll gladly and freely assist anyone that becomes a Mobius member and needs help setting up their controller.
that's great can you share the tutorial?
Old 09/30/2022, 07:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
that's great can you share the tutorial?
https://youtu.be/EXxK82P3ijU
Old 09/30/2022, 15:27   #12

Consistently getting shadowed on COD WZ

Hi, I had used Nightowl in the past (January 2022). I got perma banned on my old account on March 2022. I made a new account right after. I got instantly shadowed and then after 14 days was cleared. The account I use now is getting shadowed every other month now. I'm assuming it's from getting reported a lot. I haven't used hacks since I was banned in March. Do I need to spoof? Also, would like to find a really get provider with hacks that make me look legit. Mostly want to use the ESP. Thanks! I'm also looking into Mobius.
Old 09/30/2022, 20:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
https://youtu.be/EXxK82P3ijU
ty

Tags
cod hacks, legit cheating, warzone 2022, warzone cheating, warzone cheats