Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobius vs PhantomOverlay

Discussion on Mobius vs PhantomOverlay within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/23/2022, 11:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rychardyno10 View Post
Yes? because i saw the official tweet of faceit where they were saying the anticheat doesn't affect cheats for cod.
But when dev said it, i'll believe him bcs he is trusted and CODED the cheat.
lol.
Im one of Mobius OG users, so when i say something about Mobius its just facts you can trust
Greets !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2022, 12:42   #17

All I know is möbius or phantom won't do you any wrong. I tend to like the esp a little better on möbius. Mainly because if bone esp. I recommend using visual only. Makes the game more
Enjoyable only being able to see visible enemy's instead of esp showing when someone is in cover
Old 09/23/2022, 23:41   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern View Post
Both.

PO has no bans at all.
Mobius has a few bans due to a UAV FEATURE in the distant past. Most people were unaffected.

Aimbot feels the same. Esp close enough. For mouse and keyboard only, I'd probably go with PO out of those two but cant go wrong with either.
Aim prediction good which one is better
Old 09/24/2022, 04:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychardyno10 View Post
Mobius or PhantomOverlay

So, i am buying a new pc this weekend and i want to legit cheat on my main account, i was raging a lot bcs my **** pc... So i haven't used any legit cheats.
I have heard about 2 legit cheats, Mobius and PhantomOverlay.

Which one is better now?

What cheat has better aimbot, better security, better esp etc...

I would really appreciate the help.
Thank you very much, rychardyno.
po,iw or mobius m8
Old 09/24/2022, 07:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
neither, interwebz is the way to go for legit cheaters. I use low settings and it looks legit. PO was trash the last time I used it back in may, and mobius I have never tried it. IW has controller support which neither you mentioned has
I have an iwebz sub right now. Have you seen the shoutbox recently? like 10-20 people in last 2 weeks getting SB. I know its probably user error but still. And PO did make a new aimbot btw, its comparable to internals actually. Mobius I used and felt like an internal (cuz mobius added prediction in their aimbot). Mobius actually also had less fps drops than iwebz which surprised me since interwebz is an internal.

Also im not sure how long you been with iwebz, but if you are an OG you probably remember that at one point people were getting nerfs if they used controller on iwebz, they fixed it but like with Mobius that type of stuff doesnt happen randomly. My main issue is that I can go REALLY hard with mobius, but to go that hard with iwebz it would be considered unsafe. With good settings iwebz is perfectly safe and a great cheat. Just the other two are "safer".

This just my opinion and my use of the cheats. I been with iwebz since they first started csgo. Maybe your experience is different.
Old 09/24/2022, 16:39   #21

Quote:
I have an iwebz sub right now. Have you seen the shoutbox recently? like 10-20 people in last 2 weeks getting SB. I know its probably user error but still. And PO did make a new aimbot btw, its comparable to internals actually. Mobius I used and felt like an internal (cuz mobius added prediction in their aimbot). Mobius actually also had less fps drops than iwebz which surprised me since interwebz is an internal.

Also im not sure how long you been with iwebz, but if you are an OG you probably remember that at one point people were getting nerfs if they used controller on iwebz, they fixed it but like with Mobius that type of stuff doesnt happen randomly. My main issue is that I can go REALLY hard with mobius, but to go that hard with iwebz it would be considered unsafe. With good settings iwebz is perfectly safe and a great cheat. Just the other two are "safer".

This just my opinion and my use of the cheats. I been with iwebz since they first started csgo. Maybe your experience is different.
people are getting sb'd because they don't how how to cheat properly, I use super low settings with controller (4fov, 5speed) and it's been 100% safe. The cheat is not detected, just alot of people don't know how to cheat on new accounts. The fps drops has been fixed by interwebz btw, it works better now.
Old 09/24/2022, 18:54   #22

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
neither, interwebz is the way to go for legit cheaters. I use low settings and it looks legit. PO was trash the last time I used it back in may, and mobius I have never tried it. IW has controller support which neither you mentioned has
"interwebz is the way to go for legit cheaters"

Were you given mooshine as a baby? Interwebz is an internal rage cheat that has an aimbot that inherently causes shadow bans since like 6 months ago... even back when it didn't, it was never a security focused cheat for legitimate looking cheaters like PO or Mobius. It's for having a good time, not a long time. It's for raging.

I don't mind you being a IW fan boy (nice post history) because IW is an OG provider that has a great cheat, but you are misrepresenting what IW is for. Sure they want to tap into the "secure stream safe legit looking cheating" market because money is nice, but that's not what the cheat is made for & they need to accept that. Posting IW on a thread like this is just misleading.

I'm positive you've never used PO if you think it's "trash." Being able to aimbot without getting a shadow ban is pretty not "trash" if you ask me.

BTW Mobius has controller support with anti-micro. Just as good as native.

Quote:

Don't worry about him. Look at his post history. He shoves IW shilling into any thread that isn't locked. I understand that IW is a legit provider that has been around a long time, but they are not a good option for security focused cheaters who want to look legit on COD.

I'm not going to tell you that you have to use PO. Mobius is fine & so is AIMEX if you don't want to use PO. I would not recommend IW for legitimate cheating purposes.

If you do want to go hard as you've claimed, then yes IW is good for that situation. Keep expectations low on staying unbanned though.

Quote:
people are getting sb'd because they don't how how to cheat properly, I use super low settings with controller (4fov, 5speed) and it's been 100% safe. The cheat is not detected, just alot of people don't know how to cheat on new accounts. The fps drops has been fixed by interwebz btw, it works better now.
"everyone is getting banned because it's their fault not the cheats fault. works on my machine"

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2022, 22:17   #23

Quote:
You proved my point. With iwebz aimbot, if you go passed a certain threshold it becomes super risky. My point was that, on mobius I was able to make the aimbot a lot more "rage"-like (obviously i know there is no point in raging. Its just that Mobius is safer to the extent that you can set stronger limits and not be flagged where as iwebz you cannot set such thresholds for very long), without any issues and serverside AC didnt pick it up cuz of how the aimbot in general works. With iwebz, if pushing a little too hard, you will get nerfed or shadowed much easier.

Heck even view angle aimbots right now are technically fine if you have low enough settings, that doesnt mean they are safe though. Nobody said the cheat was detected. Im not saying its a bad cheat. And about the fps loss, I know I was there when he made the optimization update on September 1st. But having both a mobius and an interwebz sub, I get more fps with Mobius.. an external still. I literally have both subs. Im not trash talking interwebz, i use it still. I'm merely stating things as a comparison of having both cheat subs right now at the same time. But I'd also recommend giving PO another shot, their aimbot looks super good now after their rework on it. Cheers. Wont post anymore.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2022, 00:03   #24

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Both great choices.

I personally use PhantomOverlay. I have been for a little over a year.
Ranked top 1,000 in Warzone, never shadowed with Phantom, and never experienced the DC issue.

I've only played with Mobius for a week for testing purposes but it performed similarly and is still a great choice.

Personally, my recommendation to you (if you can't decide), simply try both and find out which one best performs for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2022, 02:52   #25

beef squashed
Old 09/25/2022, 04:32   #26

Quote:
does mobius have unlock all, i may check it out.
It doesnt, thats actually one reason why i also have iwebz. one of the few with unlock all that doesnt ban u I definitely give it that!
Old 09/25/2022, 20:26   #27

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
does mobius have unlock all, i may check it out.

iv'e used your cheats and iv'e gotten 2 refunds from you in the past stop getting so defensive because I gave your product a bad review. You did the same on telegram, I know you've reworked your aimbot since 1.0 but when I used it the aimbot was absolute trash and the menu was offputting. i got my refund and fucked off to interwebz and I haven't had a problem with them. yes, I get the odd shadowban. It's obvious this will happen, I have no main account I use burners. Most of my accounts may last 1-2 months. Also, I am not misrepresenting what iw is all about, you say it's a rage providor? not sure about that, iv'e been using low settings and ive been doing fine.It's not 2021, no one provides a product intended for rage. You should take a note from their book zab, their aimbot is better than yourse. Anyway zab. Give your head a wobble. If I want to give a bad review of your product I will, so stop getting so defensive and accept the criticism. Maybe work on your spoofer..? oo shit I forgot you pussied out of development on that one.
I apologize for my message before. I thought you were a shill bot for IW based on your post history, but you talking about Mobius proves that wrong. It is clear you are a real customer.

To explain, I am very harsh towards provider bot shill accounts that, no matter what, will always just shit on whatever provider is currently being spoken about & recommend theirs.

You are clearly not doing that.

So to actually address you, let's meet in some middle ground since we obviously disagree.

I will give you that IW does not have to be an internal rage cheat, as their settings can be toned down. This means that a legitimate looking cheater could tecnically use IW with that configuration. However, the fact is that their aimbot is a view angle based aimbot that is very strong, which causes shadow bans fairly easily these days. You even said yourself that you go through an account in only one to two months. That is a very short period of time compared to the cheaters using Phantom Overlay or MobiusCheats that have the same account they've always had. That's the difference.

Also, IW does have features that are highly targeted like unlock all. While intermittently undetected and properly advertised status wise, this feature is targeted and hit a lot, leading to loss of accounts. PO has never had a detection, and that's why PO is considered a more security focused legitimate looking cheat. PO would never add these features.

That's my point of view.

I would like you to try PO again, with some free time (just pm me), and see how you like the aimbot 2.0. For many users, the aimbot rework changed everything in terms of their perception of PO. Hopefully it could do the same for you.

Here is a video where you can see the new aimbot in action on the MW2 beta:

Also of course if you hate it, like the times before, you won't have lost any money.
Old 09/25/2022, 23:11   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I apologize for my message before. I thought you were a shill bot for IW based on your post history, but you talking about Mobius proves that wrong. It is clear you are a real customer.

To explain, I am very harsh towards provider bot shill accounts that, no matter what, will always just shit on whatever provider is currently being spoken about & recommend theirs.

So to actually address you, let's meet in some middle ground since we obviously disagree.

I will give you that IW does not have to be an internal rage cheat, as their settings can be toned down. This means that a legitimate looking cheater could tecnically use IW with that configuration. However, the fact is that their aimbot is a view angle based aimbot that is very strong, which causes shadow bans fairly easily these days. You even said yourself that you go through an account in only one to two months. That is a very short period of time compared to the cheaters using Phantom Overlay or MobiusCheats that have the same account they've always had. That's the difference.

Also, IW does have features that are highly targeted like unlock all. While intermittently undetected and properly advertised status wise, this feature is targeted and hit a lot, leading to loss of accounts. PO has never had a detection, and that's why PO is considered a more security focused legitimate looking cheat. PO would never add these features.

That's my point of view.

I would like you to try PO again, with some free time (just pm me), and see how you like the aimbot 2.0. For many users, the aimbot rework changed everything in terms of their perception of PO. Hopefully it could do the same for you.

Also of course if you hate it, like the times before, you won't have lost any money.
Yeah i'll deffiently try it again zeb, I see alot of people vouching for your product and i'll like to try it again to see how it's improved. No Hard feelings for my post, I was only giving criticism which is what you need to make a better product for the future. You're probably right on you analyasis of the aimbot which is why I want to change to see how other providers differ. Anyway i like how you lurk the forums to see what people are saying about your product, that means you really care. Like I said no hard feelings regarding my post. I'll see you soon, All the best for MW2
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2022, 06:47   #29

Question Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

That's my point of view.

Prior to Caldera's release and while you were just starting out, I placed an order with you for about 2-4 months. Due to the bad performance (fps and ESP wise), I switched to Aimex. But this was before you revised to*PhantomOverlay 2.0, which from when I first tried your product is night and day. When Warzone2/MW2 is out, I'm going to come back to you. If the support is as good as I remember it to be (easily the best), and if what I heard is right about your updates making performance literally 0 difference with or without, I will*be your primary customer. Since Aimex drops my frame rates by 50–100*on my 3090/5900x in particular, and they can take up to 4 days to update,*I also*miss your automatic update too if ima be honest lol.

---- But what does that panic button do is my main consideration. Personally, I can't recall the cheat having that option before. I would like to know if it actually stops the cheat or if it mainly hides the ESP/"Evidence." As in a keybind to hide your ESP/radar from your display.

I want to buy it, but one thins Aimex does amazing is*mainly he keybind functions like ESP and radar on and off with a click of a button.

I have not used your product since Verdansk so my information is just as good as a new user other than my prior usage and knowing your top notch A1 quality security.

I just want to know if you can hide the overlay due to one other form of security which is the naked eye. If you use that panic key, does it hide the features other than aimbot? Or does it terminate the cheat itself and require a restart as an "o'shit" button?

Hope to be your customer once again
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2022, 13:41   #30

Just don't cheat at all anymore man, it's a bad habit, eventually the game won't even be fun anymore, once you cheat it's very hard to get used to not cheating again. But then you don't enjoy it after you cheat. Then there's Shadow bans you got to deal with from people reporting you. If you do cheat I recommend don't use aim bot. And if you use esp use settings that only assist you a little bit. Like don't set your esp past 50 meters. Set esp to visual only meaning you can't see them behind walls. Even better just use radar. That way you can't see anyone through walls you just know you have to prepare for a fight